Cruise across Uganda in a private jet to connect exquisite world wonders with some of Africa’s finest lodges. Touch down, and the country will dazzle with exceptional wildlife encounters including gorilla trekking, chimpanzee experiences, sunset cruises past hippos, and game drives on the baked savanna. This itinerary is a VIP tour and will take you on an exclusive journey into Africa’s remote and mystical regions where wildlife will provide the soundtrack to your 11-day adventure.
Entebbe – Luxury Lounging on the Shores of Lake Victoria
From your hotel balcony, you will gaze out over Africa’s biggest lake and take in the grandeur and glamour of Lake Victoria. Mystique flutters in the breeze as unusual rocks rise in clumps along the shore, and there is a serenity that contrasts with the vibrancy of the city. Yours is a decadent residence along with a private piece of the shore, and a place where Uganda’s natural wonder is immediately encountered and any weariness you have from your long days of travel are kneaded away by massage therapists. You will be greeted at the Entebbe International Airport, and it will only be a short transfer to your hotel, where a complementary therapy will help you to reenergize for your journey ahead. Dinner at your hotel is included, and it will be a lavish affair, with your table standing over the pristine waters of Lake Victoria.
Murchison Falls National Park – Beautiful Aerial Safari and the Majesty of the Nile
Murchison Falls National Park – Game Drive and Exquisite Sunset Safari Cruise on the Nile
Kibale National Park – Remarkable Primates of Kibale on a Private Tour
Kibale National Park – Exclusive Chimpanzee Habituation Experience
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Stunning Aerial Safari Along the Volcanic Forests
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Private Game Drives on the Ugandan Savanna
Bwindi National Park – Flying Over the Misty Mountains and Seeking Out Golden Monkeys
Day 9 - 10
Bwindi National Park – One of the World’s Ultimate Rainforest Lodges
Bwindi National Park to Entebbe – Chartered Flight to Entebbe and Connection With International Departure
- Cruise across Uganda in a private jet to savor the wonders of the landscape from the air, including the misty volcanic forests and the savannahs rich in wildlife
- Settle into the decadence of Uganda’s finest lodges with each handpicked for a chance to enjoy the luxury and the style of East Africa
- Go gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and spend an hour with a beautiful habituated troop deep in the forest, and then return the next day and visit another gorilla family
- Wander through an exclusive chimpanzee habituation and marvel at the behavior of a wild troop, where emotions are cast across the faces of every individual
- Journey down the River Nile on a private luxury cruise to enjoy the sunset and the wild mammals that occupy the banks
- Go for a sublime game drive in Murchison Falls and Queen Elizabeth National Parks to encounter the complete range of Africa’s famous savannah animals
$14,295 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Paul G.
Reviewed By Robert H.
Reviewed By Daniel S.
Reviewed By Dennis H.
Reviewed By Joe R.
Reviewed By Gina W.