Uganda is a beautiful showcase of wild Africa with every destination offering a new adventure. Chimpanzee trekking, nighttime game drives, intimate boat safaris, tracking zebra on game walks, and then becoming part of the savannah on mountain bikes and horseback. Meeting mountain gorillas, an afternoon with Batwa Pygmies, whitewater rafting the Nile, and following the big cats on stunning game drives. All these diverse experiences and more are packed into six destinations and 15 days on this Uganda...
Jinga – Lake Victoria Sunset Cruise
Two fables start your adventure. First comes the source of the Nile, the cause of much controversy as the explorers sought to find where the great waterway originated. You will stop at the point that Speke declared (and the majority of natural historians agree with him), then continue to the shores of Lake Victoria, Africa’s greatest body of water. A sunset cruise introduces both the lake and the atmosphere of this two-week Uganda safari. While exhilaration and adventure come naturally, there is also a wonderful serenity to Africa and the activities. You are cruising along, watching the waters turn golden in the fading light, breathing in the tranquility that only the wilderness can provide.
Entebbe – Thrilling Whitewater Rafting on the Nile
Murchison Falls National Park – Aerial Safari
Murchison Falls National Park – Serenity of a Boat Safari
Kibale Forest National Park – Trekking to the Volcanic Crater Lakes
Kibale Forest National Park – Full-Day Chimpanzee Habituation Experience
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Tracking Tree-Climbing Lions and Other Predators
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Walking with the Zebra and Exclusive Nighttime Safari
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Into the Land of the Gorillas
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Sublime Gorilla Trekking
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Meeting the Batwa Pygmies of the Forest
Lake Mburo National Park – Relaxing While Surrounded by the Big Game
Day 13 - 14
Lake Mburo National Park – Mountain Biking and Horseback Riding Safari
Entebbe – Departure
- Track the four-legged giants and spotted predators on thrilling game drives, exploring two premier national parks home to abundant populations of the most famous animals
- Go gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, savoring an hour with a habituated troop of the world’s largest primates
- Cruise along the famous waterways of Uganda, passing the hippos and admiring all the game that gathers along the banks
- Journey deep into the Kibale Forest and enjoy a unique chimpanzee habituation experience, spending an hour with a wild troop of these rare primates
- Explore at night, a game drive in the dark revealing a very different side to the East African savannah
- Keep gaining new perspectives in Lake Mburo National Park where mountain bike and horseback safari activities offer a wonderful opportunity to become part of the savannah
- Rush down the River Nile on a day of whitewater rafting, following the mighty waterway from just beside its source
- Track wild animals across the big-game savannah, a number of short walking safaris revealing the clues and charms of the wilderness
- Be welcomed by indigenous locals as you explore some of East Africa’s most remote landscapes, including an afternoon with Batwa Pygmies and a chance to get to know traditional village life
- A stunning aerial safari reveals the changing colors of the African savanna
$19,105 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Jan P.
Reviewed By Joe R.
Reviewed By carmen c.
Reviewed By Gina W.
Reviewed By Daniel S.
Reviewed By Alexa G.