Switzerland's culturally vibrant and historically significant cities will seduce you as you tour from Zurich to Geneva, stopping at magnificent snow-capped mountain regions in between. Embrace the exuberant atmosphere of bustling districts, step onto the powdery glacial landscapes, throw snowballs at one another, ski down the steep slopes of the Swiss Alps, and cross the flowered fields cascading the countryside on this emblematic 16-day vacation.
Zurich - Switzerland’s Attractive Financial Hub
Beautifully nestled at the convergence of a lake and river and recognized as the financial capital of the world, Zurich is a gateway to Switzerland’s iconic scenery and a hub of activity. Your plane will land, you will meet your private transfer, and you will travel to an accommodation on the banks of the Limmat River. The sunshine will dance off the river’s glassy surface as superyachts cruise between the buildings and echoes of local chatter ring from the city’s palace-peppered districts. You may enjoy an introductory tour of Zurich shortly after arriving to take in its distinct atmosphere.
Lucerne - Atop the Peaks of Mount Pilatus
Lucerne - Switzerland’s Master Chocolatiers
Lucerne - Quiet Repose in the City of Lucerne
St. Moritz - Luxury Living on the Lake
St. Moritz - A Quiet Day to Unwind
Zermatt - Traveling on the Glacier Express Train
Zermatt - Glacial Landscapes and the Gornergrat Summit
Grindelwald - Adventures in the Bernese Alps
Grindelwald - Train Tours to the Jungfrau Mountain
Grindelwald - Luxuriating in the Alps at Your Leisure
Montreux - Swiss Fondue and Alpine Views
Montreux - Peruse Montreux at Your Own Pace
Geneva - Understanding the Big Bang at CERN
Geneva - Free Day to Explore Geneva
Geneva - Morning Galavant through Geneva’s Neighborhoods
- Partake in a city tour of Zurich to its imperial summer palaces, church-riddled old town, and breathtaking Guild houses dotted around the city’s picturesque river and lake
- Soar to the summit of Mount Pilatus via gondola and cable car to admire the endless snowy views of Switzerland and its sun-washed landscape and lakes
- Taste the products of Switzerland’s master chocolatiers at Aeschbach and rise to meet the clouds hanging over Mount Titlis on an exploration of the Swiss Alps’ glacial landscapes
- Head for the mountains of Zermatt aboard the legendary Glacier Express Train, and absorb the extraordinary scenery of snowy peaks, monstrous mountains, and flowered meadows as you transfer across the Swiss alps
- Embrace epic adventures in the breathtaking snow-capped Bernese alps, from paragliding over the rolling flowered hills to zip-lining from hilltop to hilltop
- Enjoy grand train tours around the alpine region and capture the sensational scenery stretching from villages nestled in the shadows of looming summits to the glacial geological formations of Jungfrau Mountain
- Tuck into scrumptious Swiss Fondue at a restaurant on the summit of Harder Kulm before you arrive at the lakeside resort town of Montreux and enjoy a walking city tour around its neighborhoods
- Learn more about the Big Bang and the origins of the cosmos in the world’s largest particle physics laboratory, CERN, and admire the advanced technology housed in the facility
$8,315 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.83 stars based on 18 reviews.
Reviewed By Kathryn S.
Reviewed By Janna J.
Reviewed By Suzanne A.
Reviewed By Heather w.
Reviewed By Ingrid B.
Reviewed By Dirk S.