Explore the impressive mountainous landscapes of Switzerland for 15 days on this tailored tour through the country’s snowy alps and emerald countrysides. The adventure, which begins in the bustling capital of Austria, Vienna and culminates in the vibrant lakeside city of Zurich, Switzerland, will lead you to Europe’s magnificent summits where you will admire the breathtaking scenery and relish unforgettable experiences within the picturesque Austrian and Swiss peaks.
Vienna - Hot Rods in Austria’s Capital
Mozart, Beethoven, and Sigmund Freud are a few names in history’s hall of fame that helped define artistic ingenuity and intellectual excellence from Austria’s capital city, Vienna. Vienna’s skyline is a mix of contemporary buildings, imperial palaces, baroque streets, and vibrant squares that you will explore after you transfer to your accommodation from the international airport. Several unique tours will allow you to discover Vienna’s highlights, and you will be ecstatic to zip around the bustling streets in a gorgeous hot rod to the Schönbrunn Palace and iconic art galleries.
Salzburg - Pedaling E-Bikes Around Vienna
Salzburg - Inside the Salt Mines of Berchtesgaden
Lucerne - Beneath Switzerland’s Snowy Peaks
Lucerne - Touring the Summits of Stans
Lucerne - A Journey to the Crest of Mount Rigi
Grindelwald - Welcome to the Bernese Alps
Grindelwald - Majestic Scenes from Mürren to Schilthorn
Grindelwald - Magnificent Mountain Loop in the Alps
Zermatt - Retreat to the Foothills of the Matterhorn Mountain
Zermatt - Views of the European Alps
Zermatt - Day Off in the Swiss Alps
Zurich - A Peaceful Lakeside Paradise
Zurich - Picture-Perfect Boat Cruise through Zurich
Zurich - The End of Your European Exploration
- Explore the bustling districts and baroque streets of Vienna in a gorgeous hot rod, zipping through the neighborhoods to several landmarks including the Schönbrunn Palace and museums showcasing the works of Egon Schiele and more
- Adventure within the Salt Mines of Berchtesgaden, cross underground lakes by boats, and admire the phenomenal subterranean scenes as you delve into the region’s century-old mining history
- Journey to the summits of mountains in Stans via traditional trains, an oldtimer funicular rail wagon, and an open-air cable car, and dine at a revolving restaurant that offers 360-degree views of Switzerland’s breathtaking landscapes
- Float to the crest of Mount Rigi for unbridled views of Lake Lucerne and the Bernese Alps, vitalizing dips in mineral baths at a hilltop village, and hiking opportunities along forested trails within the immaculate central Swiss woodlands
- Admire the fairytale mountainous scenery from the hillside town of Schilthornbahn and travel up the steep slopes of the Schilthorn summit for remarkable views of the Bernese Alps before you explore the treacherous Trümmelbach Falls
- Revel in train trips in and around the mountains of Zermatt, leading from snow-capped precipices to sprawling viridian hillsides and observation decks overlooking the colossal Swiss and European Alps
- Race down the powdery slopes of the Swiss Alps during a thrilling skiing expedition in the mountains surrounding Zermatt and cherish the sweeping alpine scenery from the towering mountaintops
- Relish a picture-perfect boat trip in Zurich introducing you to the busy channels that run through the bustling center of town and the tranquil waters that flank the untouched natural paradise around Zurich Bürkliplatz
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Deanna V.
Reviewed By Kathryn S.
Reviewed By Janna J.
Reviewed By Heather w.
Reviewed By Stephen T.
Reviewed By Suzanne A.