Take your family on the adventure of a lifetime as you explore a South African city, bush and beach – all free from concerns of malaria! Begin with an invigorating climb up Table Mountain and a tour of this dazzling and family-friendly world city. Move out into the wilderness for the quintessential South Africa safari experience alongside lion, giraffe, leopard, elephant and rhinoceros. Unwind on the pristine shores of the Indian Ocean, wedged between wild bush and stunning ocean. This one-week...
Cape Town – Arrive in South Africa
This afternoon you will descend over Table Mountain into the stunning city of Cape Town on the Atlantic Ocean. Nestled between rugged mountains and a glittering sea, your first glimpse of the city is sure to build excitement through all members of your family. Having cleared customs on your layover in Johannesburg, you need only collect your bags and meet your private driver. Together you will drive through the city towards your hotel.
You will stay in an expansive family suite, complete with multiple bedrooms and a full kitchen. Your children will have plenty of space to spread out, while the master bedroom will provide some luxurious and extravagant privacy. Spend the remainder of the afternoon relaxing and unwinding from the flight, possibly stepping out to stroll around Green Point Stadium, constructed for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Whether you spend tonight exploring one of the city’s many restaurants or enjoying a quiet night in the hotel, what remains of the day will be spent entirely at your leisure.
Cape Town – Explore the Top Highlights
Cape Town – Spend the Day Exploring the City
Shamwari – Fly to Port Elizabeth and Drive
Shamwari – Game Drives across the Lush Landscape
Shamwari – Continue to Explore the Hills and Savanna
Oceana Beach – Wildlife Reserve
Oceana Beach – Spend a Leisurely Day
Port Elizabeth – International Departure
- Observe Africa’s Big Five as you traverse the hills and jungles of the malaria-free Shamwari Private Game Reserve in near solitude
- Indulge in a picnic on the plateau of Table Mountain, with the city and Atlantic Ocean shimmering in the distance
- Visit the Two Ocean's Aquarium at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront for a peak into the Atlantic Ocean
- Indulge in impossibly fresh fish and chips at a relaxed family friendly restaurant looking out over an active harbor, filled with Cape fur seals
- Learn about African conservation and rehabilitation initiatives at Shamwari’s Born Free center
- Take advantage of superb child-care services and child-friendly activities, allowing all family members to have the best possible experience
- Find yourself surrounded by wilderness as you sit between the bush and the beach at Oceana
$4,675 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Erica O.
Reviewed By Brenda B.
Reviewed By Beth C.
Reviewed By Kathleen S.
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Arthur B.