South Africa inspires, the beaches filled with penguins and the wilderness packed with the big five on this 11-day vacation. Every member of the family feels the surreal wonder of nature; whether it’s on a game drive or watching dolphins swim past the beach. Carefully tailored to impress all ages, this malaria-free itinerary connects the inspiring destinations of the south, from Cape Town to four days of big five safaris. It's an easy and seamless journey, yet one that's always packed with fresh...
Cape Town – Welcome to South Africa
With Table Mountain towering above the Atlantic Ocean, and the city streets doused in impossible colors, Cape Town provides an inspiring introduction to family travel in Africa. There's an irrefutable sense of how nature takes the center stage, with the city tucked away amongst the mountain slopes and crashing waves. Then there is the charms and tradition that respond to revered preconceptions of Africa. You know you've landed in a new and different destination. But Cape Town, like the rest of South Africa, finds a balance between African and Western comforts. The roads are in perfect condition, everyone speaks English, and facilities for tourists are easily on par with Europe or North America. You'll be accommodated from the airport and transferred to a luxury hotel at the V&A Waterfront. Leave the hotel, walk around the pedestrianized Waterfront, and immediately experience how safe and easy it is to visit South Africa as a family.
Cape Town – Penguins and Seals on a Cape Point Tour
Cape Town – Cape Town and Table Mountain City Tour
Wilderness – Immersed in the Garden Route Coast
Wilderness – A Canoe Safari Through the Forest
Wilderness – Beaches and Wildlife Around Wilderness
Day 7 - 8
Shamwari Private Game Reserve – Big Five Safari
Addo Elephant National Park – Driving Through Hundreds of Elephants
Addo Elephant National Park – Final Safari Memories
Port Elizabeth – Departure
- Take the whole family on a big five safari and get close to Africa's famous wildlife
- Explore the marvels of Cape Town, including standing on Table Mountain and numerous golden beaches
- Take a tour to the tip of Africa and meet a big colony of penguins en route
- Relax on the empty beaches of Wilderness, an exotic destination on South Africa's legendary Garden Route
- Keep the children entertained with dozens of outdoor activities, like canoeing to waterfalls and Segway trips through the forest
- Enjoy two days of award-winning luxury safari for a compact introduction to the big mammals of Africa
- Continue the safari with two nights in Addo Elephant National Park, where you can self-drive past huge elephant and ungulate herds
$7,860 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Jennie R.
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Kandace B.
Reviewed By Brenda B.
Reviewed By Shari S.
Reviewed By Kathleen S.