Leopards prowl, elephants roam, buffalo stare and lions roar through the night, and it is all so close to you. On a South Africa safari, you are not on the outside looking in as you are immersed in a wildlife world, and enveloped by the rhythm of life. Handcrafted to provide the complete safari experience, this 13-day vacation will include the country’s three finest safari destinations before ending in Cape Town. Expect sublime lodges, stunning wildlife encounters, and a complete escape into the...
Phinda Private Game Reserve - A Luxurious Safari Welcome
Land in O.R. Tambo International Airport and transfer onto your safari flight to Phinda. Touch down and check into your elegant suite with a private pool and 360-degree views across the savannah. There is unbelievable luxury here in both traditional and contemporary forms, but the real luxury comes from experience. In Phinda, you are placed center stage in a wildlife world, so you can lay back, doze off, and be awoken by an elephant’s trumpet. An optional afternoon game drive should provide first impressions of over a dozen species, and when nighttime arrives, you will still be watching and listening to the animals.
Phinda Private Game Reserve - An Easy and Relaxed Big-Game Safari Introduction
Phinda Private Game Reserve - Best of the Savannah and Wetlands
MalaMala Game Reserve - Legendary Leopards and Nighttime Safari
MalaMala Game Reserve - Crafting Your Own Program in South Africa's Finest Game Reserve
MalaMala Game Reserve - Driving Through the Wilderness of MalaMala
Kruger National Park - Evocative Full-Day Adventure Through the Bush
Kruger National Park - Intimate Encounters in Remote Eastern Kruger
Kruger National Park - Choose Your Kruger Safaris
Cape Town - City Colors After the Safari
Cape Town - Customizable Day to Explore Cape Town and the Surroundings
Cape Town - Explore the Cape at Your Leisure
Cape Town - Departure
- Escape into safari serenity by staying at three of Africa’s finest, and most private, lodges
- Enjoy an intimate big-game introduction in Phinda Private Game Reserve, one of the continent’s best destinations for first-time safari visitors
- Track leopards on the prowl during both daytime and nighttime game drives in Mala Mala
- Take a full-day game drive across Kruger National Park, basking in the scale of the wilderness
- Explore the bush on foot and by bicycle, as you end your safari in remote eastern Kruger
- Complement big game encounters with three days in Cape Town, beneath the shadow of Table Mountain
- Discover the surreal wetlands of iSimangaliso, where big game ventures close to white-sand beaches
- Lose track of all the big game as your nine-day safari will provide countless encounters with rhinos, big cats, elephants, and up to a hundred other mammal species
- Fly between safari destinations in light aircraft for a stunning aerial perspective on the wilderness
- Watch animals from photography hides, witness battles between predators and prey, and discover how safari is an around the clock experience
$7,600 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Paula Z.
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Jennie R.
Reviewed By Hamish K.
Reviewed By Kandace B.
Reviewed By Austin R.