Handcrafted with couples in mind, the white sands of Zanzibar, the gorillas of Rwanda and a safari in the Serengeti are three destinations that will celebrate your romance as part of an East African escape. Evocative and enchanting, you will travel through the landscapes of a dream and mix the region’s three most notable highlights. With a private guide and light aircraft connections, you can move at a relaxed pace with exclusive wildlife highlights and a private piece of Africa made for two.
East Coast Zanzibar – Into White-Sand Paradise
Exotic colors flutter on the skies as you arrive in Zanzibar. The Indian Ocean will exhibit all of the colorful hues to look a bit like a beach vacation cliché. The open beaches, which stretch onwards beyond the horizon, provide mile after mile of white sand backdropped by short craggy cliffs. At high tide, the beach becomes private as it is only accessible through your boutique resort. At low tide, the whiteness is engulfing as the ocean retreats to leave a mirage. From the airport in Stone Town, it will be a one-hour transfer to the east of the island, the most untouched area of Zanzibar. There is hardly any development here with just a handful of small resorts alongside a restaurant that is perched onto a rock out in the ocean. Check in, and the rest of the day is at leisure, with a welcome dinner at the resort where your feel will rest in the soft sand as you eat.
Day 2 - 4
East Coast Zanzibar – A Dreamy Luxury Escape
Stone Town – Exploring the Culture and History
Serengeti – Beautiful Aerial Journey and First Game Drives
Day 7 - 9
Serengeti – Following the Herds
Volcanoes National Park – Watching the Mist Swirl
Day 11 - 12
Volcanoes National Park – Stunning Gorilla Trekking
Kigali – The Inviting Splendor of Rwanda
Kigali – Departure
- Escape to a white-sand paradise as the deserted beaches of Zanzibar’s East Coast provide a private space for you two
- Explore more of Zanzibar as you swim with with dolphins and find more deserted beaches as you uncover the history of World Heritage Stone Town
- Discover the thrilling enormity of the Serengeti, home to the largest population of wild mammals anywhere on the planet with some 2 million filling the panoramas
- Uncover the wild intimacy of the Serengeti with game drives following the big cats, herds surrounding the vehicle, and the soundtrack of nature singing a lullaby for two
- Walk hand in hand through the volcanic forest of Rwanda for a thrilling journey that takes you to the wild mountain gorillas
- Enjoy an hour with a habituated gorilla troop after a fantastic trek through the forest, and then return the next day for a second experience
- Touch down in a handful of national parks on your flight to the Serengeti for a beautiful way to glimpse different East African landscapes
- Focus on these three destinations and ensure that your East African safari travels at a languid pace, with plenty of downtime and no laborious journeys
- Be set apart as your hotels and lodges are handpicked for their location and seclusion with boutique properties that extend the atmosphere of their pristine surroundings
$11,097 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.82 stars based on
Reviewed By Darrel P.
Reviewed By Dennis H.
Reviewed By Jill L.
Reviewed By David S.
Reviewed By nancy m.
Reviewed By ANURADHA K.