Southern Portugal defines golfing escapism. A sublime natural setting with courses weaving through nature reserves and cliff-strewn coastline. A selection of championship challenges that test you while offering grandeur and flair, clubhouses within steps of the ocean, and the serenity of a boutique golf resort that is nestled between the waves and the fairway. Handcrafted with six of the Algarve’s most iconic courses, this is Portugal's eminent one-week golf getaway.
Quinta do Lago – Relaxing on the Algarve Coastline
The sound of the surf floats gently across the fairway. Scents mingle, eucalyptus trees mixed with the salt that comes in off the Atlantic waves. From a deluxe suite, you gaze out over a dramatic coastline where the cliffs are multihued, and an estuary leads your eye toward a protected nature reserve. You are staying at one of Southern Portugal’s most revered estates, where the hotel is set against a backdrop of coastline and four sublime golf courses. Earlier in the day, you are greeted at Faro Airport and transferred to the hotel, a 20-minute transfer that takes you away from the town’s bustle and into the tranquility of the Algarve. The golfing starts properly tomorrow, but there are various putting greens and driving ranges within the complex, as well as a clubhouse that you are going to get to know over the next week.
Quinta do Lago – Playing Algarve’s Pre-Eminent Golf Club
Quinta do Lago – Playing the Algarve’s Historic Championship Course
Quinta do Lago – Playing the Algarve’s Second Oldest 18 Holes
Quinta do Lago – Driving Long at Arnold Palmer’s Algarve Course
Quinta do Lago – Playing An Iconic Algarve Challenge
Quinta do Lago – Playing A Beautiful Ocean Course to End the Week
Faro – Departure
- Savor seven nights in Southern Portugal’s finest golf retreat, the Hotel Quinta do Lago blending the pleasures of the clubhouse with the tranquility of the coast
- The Vilamoura Old course has long been one of Europe’s finest golfing challenges, a majestic round where every hole is memorable
- Relish 18 holes at Penina, the most historic of all Portuguese golf courses and host of the Portuguese Open on a record eight occasions
- Admire the ocean holes when playing Vale do Lobo, a beautiful course with delectably positioned beachfront greens, flanked by eucalyptus trees
- Take on the challenge of Arnold Palmer’s Vilamoura Victoria course, a tournament-inspired course that has hosted the WGC World Cup and Portugal Masters on multiple occasions
- Quinta de Cima is a celebration of escapism, 18 challenging holes set within the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve
- A round on the Quinta do Lago South course is an iconic way to start any golfing escape in the Algarve, an eye-catching 18 holes with serious championship pedigree
$2,491 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Gayle L.
Reviewed By John C.
Reviewed By Jane S.
Reviewed By Bertram M.
Reviewed By Atul M.
Reviewed By Ginny E.