From the contemporary skyline of Porto to the sun-washed shores of Algarve, there is so much for families to enjoy on this handcrafted 12-day tour of Portugal. You and your family will immerse yourselves in the country’s fascinating history with tours of venerated heritage sites. You can appreciate spectacular seascapes of the Algarve and cherish the luxuriant landscapes of the Douro Valley. Michelin-starred culinary experiences and engaging seaside activities will only elevate your incredible...
Porto - Zipping through the City
Porto exudes contemporary charm from its modernist architecture and visionary artwork. The city is a gallery that boasts picturesque scenes and iconic masterpieces. These forward-thinking designs are neatly blended with its unique constructs, crafting a distinct skyline that reaches from the past toward the future. After checking in to your comfortable accommodation, you will cruise the neighborhoods of Porto on motorbikes with sidecars. Between cobblestone streets in Clerigos and riverscape scenes in Ribeira, there will be so much to swoon over during this introductory tour.
Porto - Creative Inspiration
Porto - The Douro Valley
Lisbon - Aveiro, Nazare, and Obidos
Lisbon - Ancient Architecture
Lisbon - Divine Flavors of Portugal
Lisbon - Seduced by the Romantic Era
Algarve - Villages of Costa Vicentina
Algarve - A Spellbinding Paradise
Algarve - Scenes of the Sea
Algarve - Regal Relaxation
Algarve -Perfect Goodbyes
- Cruise through the dazzling city of Porto on motorbikes fitted with sidecars on an exclusive tour
- Visit the magical Lello bookstore, which was the inspiration for the Harry Potter novels, and appreciate the mesmerizing azulejo artwork of São Bento Station
- Sample the sumptuous flavors of first-class vintages that have been harvested from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Douro Valley
- Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of the beloved towns of Aveiro, Nazare, and Obidos, each presenting distinctive qualities to enjoy
- Learn a great deal about Portuguese history during a tour of the ancient architecture of Belem with an extraordinary guide
- Elevate your culinary experiences in Portugal by partaking in a behind-the-scenes food tour to spirited markets for traditional meals and Michelin-starred restaurants
- Appreciate the great artwork of the Romantic Era, especially within the colorful and jewel-encrusted walls of the Pena Palace
- Meander along the Costa Vicentina to witness sweeping spectacles of the sea as it stretches toward the horizon
- Spend moments luxuriating in peace under the radiant glow of the Portuguese sunshine at the hideaway beaches of Algarve
- Witness more of Algarve from a unique perspective while sailing on a private boat and spending the day snorkeling, swimming, and basking in the sun
$6,235 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Kate S.
Reviewed By Vern F.
Reviewed By Tina M.
Reviewed By seymour h.
Reviewed By Lisa P.
Reviewed By Jann K.