Portugal will bring passion during your customizable tour that will embody Old World charm, majestic culture, cozy cafés, romantic castles, and glorious panoramas. Riverside promenades have hidden niches and bring the chance of secluded strolls. Cathedral towers and red-tiled rooftops create an impressive and historical skyline as wine cellars utilized for hundreds of years intertwine tradition and seductive flavor. On this tour, from beautiful gardens in bloom to lavish plazas that speak of a...
Lisbon – Arrive in Portugal’s Charming Capital
Lisbon shimmers like a beacon atop seven hills as it spreads from the edges of the Atlantic to the mouth of the Tagus River. Funiculars ascend the cobblestone streets squeezed between historical buildings that wind up the knolls to turn the steep journey into a romantic adventure with panoramic views along Miradouro de Sao Pedro de Alcantara. The hilltop garden presents the whitewashed walls and red-tiled rooftops of the old neighborhood in the distance set beneath the golden walls of St. Jorge Castle crowning the summit. Busts of Greco-Roman heroes linger beneath the shade. Lisboetas sip wine together and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere at the heart of the city.
Your flight will land at Lisbon Portela Airport, and your private transfer will meet you and your partner upon arrival. Enjoy the scenic ride through the historical neighborhoods to reach your luxurious hotel within view of the cobblestone streets and whitewashed walls of the city center. Trams wander along electric lines that crisscross the lanes while a celebrated cafe stands between the Discoveries Monument and the Belem Tower for a view of the striking architecture to be enjoyed with fresh squeezed orange juice and a decadent slice of homemade cheesecake. The Discoveries Monument was erected in the 1960s to commemorate the 500th anniversary of Prince Henry the Navigator’s passing. The marble edifice depicts the three-sailed ship departing from the port with historical figures such as Vasco de Gama and Magellan, eager to explore the unknown.
Lisbon – Discover Romantic Sintra, Estoril, and Cascais along the Coast
Lisbon – Explore the Elegance and Prestige of Lisbon on a Full Day Tour
Porto – Visit the Towns of Alcobaça, Obidos, and Coimbra en route to Porto
Porto – Enjoy a Half-Day Tour of Porto’s Historical Districts and Museums
Douro Valley – Delight in the Quaint Streets of Guimarães Village
Douro Valley – Indulge in Dreamy Scenic Views on a Full Day Wine Tour
Porto – Depart for Home
- Indulge in the romance of the centuries-old tradition of wine cultivation with an immersive tasting tour through the Douro Valley
- Step into the ambiance of a fairytale while strolling hand-in-hand around the storybook castles of Sintra Village
- Journey to the former ends of the earth as you visit Cabo de Roca, the most western edge of the European continent
- Delight in the artistic embellishments of Lisbon’s streets and architecture on a private guided tour of the city’s cultural heritage
- Relish the charming atmosphere of the town of Obidos to find whitewashed buildings, blossoming flowerbeds, and medieval labyrinthine streets
- Bask in the enchanting cafes of Largo da Oliveira in Guimarães Village with tables and chairs set in front of the vaulted archways of the Cathedral
- Revel in secluded luxuries and endless charm found across the historical cities, hidden villages, and unforgettable natural landscapes
$2,491 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Neil O.
Reviewed By Anne B.
Reviewed By Catherine B.
Reviewed By Gayle L.
Reviewed By Dana C.
Reviewed By Atul M.