On this breathtaking 9-day tour of Portugal, you will witness golden beaches and the emerald hills of the Algarve. From admiring the sapphire sea on Portimao’s vibrant promenade to wine tasting with spectacles of the luxuriant countryside, boundless magical memories will be made in the picturesque country of Portugal.
Portimao - On Buoyant Promenades
The bustling city of Lisbon will greet you when you land in the city's airport. After collecting your belongings, you will meet your transfer and head to the train station. Here, your adventures will lead you to Southern Portugal’s coastal haven, the Algarve. Portimao rests comfortably on the sprawling coastline and sweeps to the edge of the Algarve, a popular waterfront locale where you will spend your first evening in Portugal. Attuning to the peaceful atmosphere that emanates from Portimao’s promenade, you will feel at home upon arriving at the Atlantic coast.
Portimao - The Algarve’s Bewitching Coast
Portimao - A Leisurely Dat at Sea
Portimao - Captivated by the Algarve’s
Lisbon - The Banks of the Tagus River
Lisbon - Heritage and Cultural Highlights
Lisbon - Endearing Spectacles
Lisbon - Delight in Setubal’s Wines
Lisbon - Departure
- Cruise across the coast of the astonishing Algarve region to enter the bewitching Benagil Cave and Praia da Marinha
- Delight in the water sports and heritage of the Algarve, from jet-ski trips over the gentle swells to discovering history within charming museums
- Immerse yourself in the spirit and culture of Portugal during a stroll around the humble districts of Portimao
- Delight in a guided walking tour along the cobblestone streets of Lisbon and a selection of its fabled heritage sites, including the Belem Tower and Castelo de S. Jorge
- Witness a traditional Portuguese Fado performance while indulging in local delicacies within an authentic Fado House
- Step back in time to the Romantic Era as you weave to the summit of Sintra Mountains to admire the astonishing architecture of the Pena Palace
- Capture spectacular scenes of phenomenal landmarks throughout Portugal’s prolific landscape, including the Ponte Vasco da Gama, Pamela Castle Tower, and the Arrabida Natural Park
- Venture across lush landscapes to the vineyards of Setubal, where you will partake in a wine tasting experience
$2,335 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.99 stars based on
Reviewed By Gayle L.
Reviewed By Anne B.
Reviewed By Catherine B.
Reviewed By Charu M.
Reviewed By Kevin C.
Reviewed By Majdah A.