Honeymooners will find much to adore and treasure during this intimate 16-day exploration of Portugal and Spain, also touching on the beauty of the Basque Country’s French resort towns. Let the cultural charms of Lisbon seduce you, the magnificence of Sintra's forested mountains sweep you away, the sparkling seas of San Sebastian dazzle you, and the artistic allure of Barcelona’s architecture hypnotize you during this perfect couples European getaway.
Lisbon - An Introduction of Gastronomic Proportions
Portugal’s hilly coastline exudes scenic charm and its capital city, Lisbon, is an example of the kind of cultural allure that can be found along the banks of the Tagus Estuary. Pastel-colored homes hover over sparkling waters, historic landmarks punctuate town squares, and forested mountains accentuate views from a dreamy accommodation you will privately transfer from Lisbon Portela Airport. A local with insider knowledge of Lisbon’s gastronomic scene will greet you in the lobby, and you will spend the afternoon discovering the multiculturalism of Mouraria through traditional Fado music and tantalizing food included in your culinary tour.
Lisbon - Uncovering the City’s District Highlights
Lisbon - Picture-Perfect Tour of the Pena Park and Palace
Comporta - Cruise to the Private Pearly Shores of Comporta
Comporta - Indulge in Intimacy and Comporta Culture
San Sebastian - Breathtaking Moments in the Bay of Biscay
San Sebastian - Culinary Finds in the Basque Country
San Sebastian - Basque Beauty from Spain to France
San Sebastian - Perfectly Paired Pintxos Tour of the Basque Country
Mallorca - Sit Back and Relax on the Spanish Isles
Mallorca - Hidden Coves and Uncrowded Coral Reefs
Mallorca - Century-Old Wines Paired with Finca Meats
Barcelona - Regal Charm and Opulence in Catalonia
Barcelona - Motorbike Tour of Barcelona’s Artistic Architecture
Barcelona - Fabulous Foods of Northern Barcelona
Barcelona - Golden City Scenes and Your Farwells
- Introduce yourself to the charms and culinary culture of Lisbon on a private insiders gastronomy tour, with mouthwatering delicacies and sumptuous beverages included on your excursion through the Mouraria quarter
- Head for Lisbon’s phenomenal and fascinating highlights found between the decorated mansions of Príncipe Real, in the cobblestone alleys of Bairro Alto, and circling the commercial boulevards of Baixa
- Explore the majesty of Pena Park, a fairytale forest in the Sintra Mountains, before you reach the opulent Renaissance halls of Pena Palace and discover the historic beauty of the surrounding Sintra region
- Escape to Spain’s beautiful Basque Country on a culinary excursion of the region’s famous wine and cheese farms, as well as fishing villages serving a range of spectacular regional seafood dishes
- Venture along the Basque Country coastline to century-old seaside towns speckling the sun-baked shores of Spain and France on a private heritage tour introducing you to Europe’s gothic and renaissance charms
- Peruse the Basque Country’s celebrity chef-owned restaurants and atmospheric eateries on an authentic Pintxos, or Basque tapas, food tour that will highlight the region’s timeless recipes and contemporary creations
- Cruise the turquoise seas surrounding Mallorca island on a lavish yacht sailing to hidden shores, humble fishing villages, and thriving coral reefs composing the Spanish island’s intimately rich uncrowded reaches
- Relish a gastronomy tour of Mallorca’s iconic delicacies, including a tasting tour of the island’s 18th-century old estate’s finest wines and the delicate meats produced at historic agricultural estates known as Fincas
- Climb in restored WWII motorbikes with sidecars for an astonishing tour of Barcelona’s fascinating artistic architecture and heritage sites, including Antoni Gaudí’s iconic Sagrada Familia, the Eixample, the Arc de Triumf, the Columbus monument, and more
- Join an insider food guide for a fabulous gastronomy tour of Northern Barcelona’s best-kept culinary secrets, including colorful food markets, exquisite award-winning chef-owned restaurants and local eateries
$11,227 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Anat E.
Reviewed By Kowsilliya R.
Reviewed By Kevin L.
Reviewed By Gena D.
Reviewed By Ann M.
Reviewed By Christopher K.