Book this immersive 11-day Peru tour to experience the adventures and heritage of Peru, from the Amazon to the Andes. The enchanting ruins of Machu Picchu feature soaring stones and sensational legends, and the dense jungle of the Amazon hides tremendous wildlife. Whether following the trails of the Inca or searching the water for signs of giant otters, you can indulge in the pure traditions, culture, and wonder of Peru with this trip.
Lima - Arrive in Vibrant Lima
Lima is a unique city that rises out of one of the driest places in the world. The city is home to coastal cliffs, pre-Columbian temples, and a unique display of Peru’s diverse heritage. Stately museums provide a sublime image of regional history and contemporary culture with displays of remarkable pottery and edgy art. Your flight will land at Lima’s Jorge Chavez International Airport, where your private transfer will meet you at customs. Once at your hotel, you can enjoy the day at your pace.
Iquitos - An Amazon Cruise
Amazon - Along the Amazon River
Amazon - The Amazon and Piranha Fishing
Amazon - The Fundo Casual Jungle Trail
Sacred Valley - Finally Reach the Andes
Sacred Valley - Andean History and Culture
Sacred Valley - The Secrets of Machu Picchu
Cusco - The Charms of Cusco
Lima - Visit Piquillacta and Tipon
Lima - Departure
- Discover the fascinating history and alluring mystery of Machu Picchu on a tour of the hidden Inca ruins
- Delight in the wild of the Amazon River Basin on a cruise in search of the renowned biodiversity that supports vibrant monkeys and colorful macaws
- Embrace the captivating culture of the Andes and the traditions of the Inca with a tour of the agricultural terraces at Moray and the Ollantaytambo ruins
- Witness the mixture of Columbian architecture and Inca engineering when exploring the shimmering Andean city of Cusco
- Uncover the pre-Columbian ruins of Piquillacta, which predate the Inca empire by almost 500 years
- Meet with rescued manatees in the Amazon at the ACOBIA Manatee Rescue Center to view the rehabilitation and release efforts of the local wildlife
- Visit with a local Amazon community along the Fundo Casual jungle trail to learn about the history, heritage, and sustainable traditions of the villages
$3,504 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.76 stars based on 94 reviews.
Reviewed By Christy S.
Reviewed By Rob P.
Reviewed By Molly C.
Reviewed By Dan G.
Reviewed By Sena C.
Reviewed By Sandra H.