Your custom tailored 8-day family vacation to Machu Picchu and Cusco brings the whole family to splendor, set in the celebration of ancient civilizations and the thrill of discovering vibrant culture. Enjoy tours of ruins of Inca temples and fortresses decorate the landscape. Large terraces climb the mountains, and colorful textiles illuminate creativity and artisan detail with soft fabrics to create elaborate wares. When your family arrives in Peru, the contemporary world of Lima fades behind...
Lima - Seaside Fun
Lima is a city that encapsulates the various cultures of Peru, set in the hills and beaches bordering the diverse neighborhoods. The modernity of Lima has a vibrant energy, coursing through the boulevards underneath the remnants of Spanish colonization. Wooden balconies decorate buildings. Baroque architecture flourishes in the embellishments of cathedrals and decorative fountains in the heart of a plaza. When you arrive at the airport, your private transfer is waiting to take your family to your comfortable accommodation located in the trendy seaside neighborhood of Miraflores. The aroma of Peruvian roasted chicken drifts out of hidden local restaurants. Fresh ceviche has bright citrus flavors, situated in the counter restaurants of the Central Market.
When you reach Miraflores, you find a neighborhood situated on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Contemporary buildings shimmer in the sunlight and reflect the image of the water in their windows. Historical colonial homes intersperse the modern feel of the neighborhood, with greenery adding a more embracing atmosphere. In the heart of Miraflores, you can find a pyramid-shaped temple belonging to a coastal civilization with roots dating back to 200 AD. The kids marvel at the view of the water and the pyramid, finding the new culture of Peru exciting, and this is only the beginning.
Cusco - Climbing into the Andes
Cusco - Wonders of Water
Sacred Valley - Signatures of the Valley
Sacred Valley - Inside Machu Picchu
Cusco - Discovering the Colonial
Cusco - Drama of the Fortress
Cusco - Last View of the Andes
- Discover the majestic world of the Inca with the magnificent ruins of Machu Picchu
- Venture down the Urubamba River on an exciting mixture of ruins and adventure on a river rafting excursion
- Witness the sensational Incan farming techniques at Moray, terracing the Sacred Valley
- View the shimmering, pristine white pools of the Sal Pan terraces of Maras
- Find the allure of dazzling textiles and continuing traditions in Cusco at the Center for Traditional Textiles
- Enjoy the powerful display of ingenuity, exploring the large walls made with humongous stones carved by the Inca
$6,755 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Elizabeth S.
Reviewed By Henry K.
Reviewed By Mai D.
Reviewed By Tincy G.
Reviewed By Jennifer P.
Reviewed By Rochelle C.