Kenya and Zambia make perfect safari companions. Kenya is open and expressive, a space of astonishing animal numbers and the drama of the endless plains while Zambia are diverse and intimate, creating an exclusive experience that takes you further into the wild. This dreamy luxury safari will spend a week in each country and blend the best of the eastern and southern African regions to celebrate the best of a wild, untouched continent. Expect iconic highlights, private excursions, and profound...
Nairobi – Giraffe in the Hotel Window
Come on an African safari, and it is usually your dream to get close. Check into your hotel in Nairobi, and you cannot get any closer to the endangered Rothschild giraffe. The giraffe crane their necks through your window, mischievously inspecting your luggage, even in this urban setting, Africa provides remarkable shows of nature that you will grow accustomed to over the next two weeks. After a private transfer to the hotel, the afternoon is at your leisure. Staff will explain the successes of the giraffe conservation program here, and you will enjoy a personalized perspective on this rare subspecies. Dinner is at the hotel, so watch out for giraffe sticking their necks in trying to get a bite.
Day 2 - 4
Samburu National Reserve – Escape Into Africa’s Endless Safari Landscape
Day 5 - 6
Masai Mara (Mara North Conservancy) – Immersed in the Drama of the Herds
Masai Mara to Nairobi – Hot Air Balloon Over the Plains
Livingstone – Victoria Falls in its Untrammeled Glory
Livingstone – Kayak With Hippos and Walk With Rhinos
Day 10 - 12
South Luangwa National Park – Intimacy of an Exclusive Walk and Drive Safari
Day 13 - 14
Lower Zambezi National Park – Surrounded by Dream Safari Encounters
Livingstone – Departure
- Getaway into the enormity of Samburu National Reserve, a remote safari landscape that reveals both the true scale of the wild and the untouched harmony of nature
- Surround yourself with the world’s greatest abundance of wild mammals in the Masai Mara, to follow eclectic predators and humongous herds
- Enjoy some of Africa’s most iconic experiences, like a hot air balloon ride over the Mara plains and walking on Knife-edge Bridge alongside Victoria Falls
- Encounter Africa’s giants from unique perspectives as you see hippos from a kayak and rhinos as you walk nearby
- Savor the intimacy of Africa’s finest walking safari, a three-day walk and drive into the remote reaches of South Luangwa National Park, Zambia’s signature experience
- Never have to look for the wildlife in Lower Zambezi National Park, a compact wetland that showcases the bounty of an oasis
$18,910 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
5 stars based on
Reviewed By carmen H.
Reviewed By Sharise N.
Reviewed By Adam L.
Reviewed By Kara W.
Reviewed By Kaustab R.
Reviewed By Rupal P.