From the forested slopes of the Ngorongoro Crater, to the endless plains of the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem, this package provides guests with an ultimate and exclusive tour of the continent’s famed landscapes. With thriving wildlife round every turn, and few other trucks in site, you will experience exclusive and intimate interactions with lions, leopards, elephants, buffalo and – if lucky – the few remaining rhinos. As the Wildebeest Migration (month dependent) boldly approaches the crocodile-filled...
Arusha – Begin your Safari
Descending into Tanzania, the peak of Mount Meru – Africa’s ninth highest mountain – will poke through the clouds. You will land in Kilimanjaro International Airport where a representative will meet you and transfer you by private car to the your first lodge. This property is located just outside the city on a sprawling colonial homestead, and is surrounded by lush coffee trees and brightly colored flowers. This inviting lodge, and your cozy private cottage, makes for the perfect place to relax after a long day of travel. Whether you choose to spend the remainder of the day beside the swimming pool or reading in front of your suite’s wood-burning fire, the day will be spent entirely at your leisure. If feeling the desire to stretch your legs, the lodge also runs a two-hour guided walk around the coffee plantation, demonstrating the growing, harvesting and roasting processes.
Ngorongoro – The Plateau of the Ngorongoro
Ngorongoro – Into the Ngorongoro Crater
Serengeti National Park – Unique Safari Adventure
Serengeti National Park – The Great Wildebeest Migration
Serengeti National Park – Walking Safari
Maasai Mara – More Safari Adventures
Maasai Mara – The Plains of the Mara
Maasai Mara – Search For the Big Five
Maasai Mara – Departure
- Explore the remote northern corner of the Serengeti, in search of intimate encounters with lions, cheetahs, buffalo and rhinoceros
- Watch as thousands of wildebeest bravely attempt to cross the crocodile-filled Mara River during a quintessential African moment
- Weave through the slopes of the lush forests of the Ngorongoro Crater under the watchful eye of a hungry leopard
- Traverse the ungulate-filled crater floor and ascend to the plateaus and flamingo-filled alkaline lakes of the Great Rift Valley
- Visit a local Masai Warrior community, learning of their traditions, beliefs and practices
$16,245 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Diane R.
Reviewed By Wijay A.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By Nicole O.