East Africa remains a region with parts unknown. Including Naboisho and Ruaha, this adventurous, two-week safari will take you off the beaten path in East Africa. Begin with five nights on Zanzibar island before going on safari in Tanzania and Kenya. Vast wildernesses are accessible thanks to light aircraft, but these safari destinations are only really known by animals and local tribes. They provide you with adventure and a sense of lands that remain untouched by modernity.
Paje - Zanzibar Beach Escapism
These three days in Paje will be lazy. Zanzibar is a laid-back island that basks in its Indian Ocean location. The island’s Eastern coastline is undeveloped with only a handful of resorts and a couple of small fishing villages. The first thing you will notice is the space. Small resorts are separated by swathes of indigenous forest. The beach is broad, and at low tide, you can wade out for a mile in turquoise-toned waters. People are rare here as well. Elsewhere on Zanzibar, it is only Stone Town and Nungwe that allow you to really enjoy the incredible sense of Indian Ocean space.
Paje - Wallowing in Paradise
Paje - Experience the Ocean
Stone Town - Authentic Swahili Experiences
Stone Town - Uncover More Swahili Stories
Selous Game Reserve - Settle Into the Selous Wilds
Selous Game Reserve - Safari Activities in Africa’s Largest Reserve
Ruaha National Park - Off the Beaten Path
Ruaha National Park - Lost in the Beauty of It All
Mara Naboisho Conservancy - Exploring the Masai Mara
Mara Naboisho Conservancy - Walking About the Mara
Chyulu Hills - Unknown Kenyan Safari Destination
Chyulu Hills - Relax and Unwind in Nature
Nairobi - Departure
- Safari on the water and on foot during two exhilarating days in Tanzania’s Selous Game Reserve
- Discover the Masai Mara with Masai guides, which is part of an exclusive, two-night safari in Mara Naboisho Conservancy
- Uncover Swahili heritage and meet the locals for two days in Zanzibar’s Stone Town
- Venture far off the beaten path with a three-day, wilderness safari in Ruaha, which is one of Africa’s last great unknowns
- Luxuriate in comfort at your final safari destination with two nights in the bucolic Chyulu Hills
- Escape Zanzibar’s crowds and ease into the vacation with three nights in Paje, which is located on the island’s undeveloped, eastern coast
$9,095 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Paul G.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By Wijay A.
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Nicole O.