A million wildebeest crossing the Serengeti, gorillas in the mist, Ngorongoro Crater’s animal paradise, big cats chasing zebra in the Masai Mara; explore East Africa’s four legendary destinations in just 12 days with this handcrafted fly-in safari. From savanna to grasslands to mystical rainforests, you explore East Africa’s legendary destinations, getting intimate with its evocative mammals. Three countries, four destinations, and 12 days of contemporary luxury and wildlife charm; enjoy East...
Ngorongoro Crater – Gazing Over the Famous Crater
All great fables start with a dramatic opening, one that fires the imagination. Ngorongoro Crater wondrously sets that scene, an intact volcanic caldera that rises above the grasslands of the Serengeti. A luxury lodge is perched on the rim, and you can see across the crater from your verandah. Down below the colors swirl; a lake tinged pink by flamingos, clumps of dark green forest juxtaposed with the scorched yellow of the grassy plains. Wildlife comes and goes, so you’ll see elephants marching past the lodge on their way into the crater. Your international flight will land at Kilimanjaro International, where you transfer to a light aircraft that brings you down close to the crater rim.
Ngorongoro Crater – Game Drive in an Animal Paradise
Southern Serengeti – Admiring the Endless Plains
Day 4 - 5
Southern Serengeti – Lost in the Drama of the Great Wildebeest Migration
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – From Wild Savanna to Mystical Rainforest
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Gorilla Trekking in Uganda
Nairobi – Admiring Golden Monkeys Then Onwards to Kenya
Day 9 - 11
Mara North Conservancy – Private Concession Maasai Mara Safari
Nairobi – Departure
- Follow the great wildebeest migration across the Serengeti plains and stay at a private mobile camp that follows the herds.
- Descend into Tanzania’s Ngorongoro Crater and explore an animal paradise that defies the imagination, with black rhinos and lion prides offering supreme safari moments
- Wander beneath Uganda’s rainforest canopy and spend an hour with a wild troop of mountain gorillas
- Savor all the drama of the Maasai Mara with three nights in Mara North, a private conservancy that gives you all the animals without any of the tourists
- Try out famous East Africa safari experiences, including a hot air balloon flight, private game drives, intimate walking safari, and a nighttime game drive
- Fly efficiently between destinations using light aircraft, maximizing your time on safari as you hop from wilderness to wilderness
- Stay in luxurious tented camps and lodges, each offering contemporary comforts while ensuring a charming immersion in the wild
$7,951 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Paul G.
Reviewed By Jan P.
Reviewed By Gina W.
Reviewed By Connie C.
Reviewed By JEANA L.
Reviewed By Christine D.