Indulge in 12 days of safari glamor on this handcrafted honeymoon tour from the breathtaking stretches of Kenyan wilderness to the idyllic pearl-white shores of Seychelles. Between exploring the untouched bushveld where lions, buffaloes, elephants, and other mighty animals roam and uncovering the marine beauty carpeting coral-colored seabeds, you will relish moments soaking up the splendors of Africa’s rich wildlife environments.
Samburu National Reserve - First Safari Sights Set in Samburu
Kenya’s wilderness stretches across golden savannas, beneath chartreuse-colored forest canopies, and along serpentine river banks, presenting a rich tapestry of wildlife whimsy you will swoon over from the minute you arrive and transfer to Samburu Game Reserve. Set on the rugged embankment of the Ewaso Ng’iro River, your hideaway accommodation offers privacy amongst the untamed wilderness flanking camp and shares access to the remarkable wildlife viewing spots circling your suite. In the afternoon, you will take in the sights and scenes of Samburu during a safari drive introducing you to the colorful creatures inhabiting the reserve.
Samburu National Reserve - Sharing Samburu with the Wilderness
Aberdare National Park - Serenity in the Seductive Aberdare Surrounds
Great Rift Valley - Hemmed in the Honeymoon Hills
Masai Mara - A Frolicking Flamboyance of Flamingos
Masai Mara - Memorable Wilderness Scenes across Masai
Nairobi National Park - Relaxing Retreats and World-Class Spa Therapies
Praslin - Paradise on Praslin Island
Praslin - Boastworthy Break on Breathtaking Beaches
Praslin - Magnificent Marine Sightings and Colorful Coral Reefs
Praslin - Moments Spent Exploring Praslin’s Mangroves
Praslin - Setting off from Seychelles’ Spectacular Shores
- Witness the whimsy of Kenya’s untouched wilderness during guided safari tours across the expansive environments of Samburu Game Reserve, discovering a plethora of flora and fauna along the way
- Swoon over the mesmerizing wildlife sightings seen during spectacular safari trips across the verdant forests veiling the far-reaching Aberdare Range in west-central Kenya
- Capture Lake Nakuru’s incredible claim to wilderness fame, a natural phenomenon consisting of millions of bright-colored pink flamingos frolicking in the shallow waters circling the lake
- Search through the shrubbery and sweeping grasslands of Masai Mara Game Reserve in the early hours of the morning, when Africa’s big cats, including lions and leopards, hunt under cover of the dark sky
- Pamper yourself with world-class spa treatments and revitalizing remedies at your accommodation’s exquisite wellness center
- Find comfort on the breathtaking white-sand beaches of Praslin Island in Seychelles, where the water is warm and crystal clear and the sand is soft and velvety smooth to the touch
- Cruise the glassy waters surrounding Praslin on a unique glass-bottomed boat, sharing mesmerizing scenes of the wondrous marine life and dazzling coral reefs circling the staggering islands of Seychelles
- Venture to the mangroves composing Praslin’s unspoiled inland landscapes, encountering the phenomenal birdlife and ancient giant tortoises finding comfort beneath the shade of rare Coco de Mer palms
$7,015 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.8 stars based on 25 reviews.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By Roxy W.
Reviewed By Daniel M.
Reviewed By Brian M.
Reviewed By Mandy B.