Deep within East Africa's landscapes, the giants thrive. Mountain gorillas beat their chests in Rwanda's forests, elephants march between the baobabs of Tarangire, and wildebeest form huge herds in the Serengeti. Hippos, black rhinos, giraffe and lions and on an East Africa adventure these incredible mammals become the landscape. Combining two gorilla treks with three Tanzanian parks and Kenya's Masai Mara, this 13-day safari focuses on encounters with these enormous animals.
Arusha – Relaxing Amidst the Coffee Plantations
Smells of fresh coffee and the scent of adventure will welcome you to East Africa. Your plane will touch down at Kilimanjaro International Airport, and it is a short transfer to your luxurious cottage hidden amongst the coffee plantation. Picturesque gardens roll out from your private deck and tranquility seems to float across the land until the silence is disturbed by the wild bushbabies that call from the trees. The adventure will start properly tomorrow, but the random sounds of wildlife quickly ensure that you already feel a part of Africa.
Karatu – Huge Elephant Herds and a Big Game
Karatu – Ngorongoro Day Trip
Day 4 - 5
Serengeti National Park – Great Wildebeest Migration
Day 6 - 8
Maasai Mara – Exclusive Big Game Safari
Nairobi – Elephants and Giraffe in the City
Kinigi – Exploring the History of Rwanda
Kinigi – First Spectacular Gorilla Trekking Experience
Kinigi – Second Gorilla Trek in the Mystical Forest
Kinigi – Departure
- Stand in awe as you admire the wild mountain gorilla in Rwanda as the experience reveals the emotion and interaction of two troops
- Go gorilla trekking twice to double your time with the troops and enjoy incredible insight into the contrasts between mountain gorilla families
- Feel inspired as you are surrounded by wild elephants in Tarangire National Park, the pachyderms an epic introduction to safari
- Follow the great wildebeest migration in the Serengeti as the world's largest mammal herds gallop directly past your camp
- Explore Ngorongoro Crater, where almost all of the savannah's giants congregate in an ancient volcanic caldera
- Spend three days on an exclusive safari in Kenya's Masai Mara with a stay in a private conservancy that allows off-road driving and walking safaris
- Watch thrilling battles between the big cats and Africa's ungulates and marvel at the tension as lions, cheetahs and leopards head out on a hunt
- Continually encounter the giants of Africa with picnics that overlook hippo pools, giraffe that wander past at dinner, and black rhinos that march past buffalo herds
$16,726 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.83 stars based on
Reviewed By nancy m.
Reviewed By ANURADHA K.
Reviewed By Janet D.
Reviewed By Ron S.
Reviewed By Erik A.
Reviewed By Monica C.