Whether you are wandering the vibrant districts of Tokyo or tracing back the samurai eras in Osaka, Japan is a historical destination you will be absorbed by during this 13-day tour. Every destination along the way oozes cultural character and presents magnificent traditional experiences that will showcase the heritage of the Japanese people and their distinct way of life, providing a new perspective through which to see the world.
Tokyo - Luminous Dreams in Tokyo City
En route to Tokyo, anticipation will build as you gear up for a vacation in a country unlike any other. Japan’s capital city is a destination overflowing with traditional charm and modern allure, boasting a dense collection of heritage sites sharing insight into the traditional Japanese culture and skyscrapers characteristic of its sophisticated technological and economical advancements. Tokyo is a dreamscape of luminescent billboards and atmospheric districts splashed in color and dotted with palatial architecture that you will have the pleasure of exploring in the days to come.
Tokyo - An Introduction to Japan
Tokyo - Ancient Empires and Imperial Glory
Tokyo - The Art of Sushi-Making
Hakone - Elaborate Displays of Evocative Art
Hakone - Peaceful Moments in a Picturesque Setting
Kyoto - A Taste Tour of Downtown Kyoto
Kyoto - Luxuriant Wilderness Discoveries of Tenryu-Ji
Kyoto - The Dazzling Orange Gates of Fushimi Inari
Kyoto - A Moment to Discover More of Kyoto
Osaka - A Glimpse of Old-World Japan
Osaka - Battles of the Samurai
Osaka - A Lingering Love of Japan
- Marvel at the magnificent constructions of the iconic Meiji Jingu Shrine as well as stroll through the landscaped Imperial Palace Gardens to admire Japan’s ancient royal architecture and design
- Learn about the art of sushi-making and prepare an assortment of dishes under the guidance of a professional Japanese chef in one of Tokyo’s dazzling restaurants
- Admire the emblematic artworks of Japan’s talented painters as well as the visionary pieces curated by Picasso in the famous Hakone Open Air Museum
- Appreciate the wondrous wildlife discoveries awaiting you in Kyoto as you tour the Tenryu-Ji Temples gardens as well as the impressive Bamboo Grove
- Wander beneath the sprawling orange torii gates of the famous Fushimi Inari Shrine, capturing unforgettable images backdropped by Kyoto’s flourishing wilderness
- Lap up steamy brews of traditional Japanese Matcha tea during a tea ceremony led by a master Japanese tea artist in Kyoto
- Discover the world’s largest wooden structure and iconic Japanese spiritual site, the Todai-Ji Temple, in Nara before witnessing a traditional Uchiwa, a distinct Japanese fan, making demonstration
- Enter the magnificent Osaka Castle, a destination heavily contested during Japan’s samurai eras, that is as spectacular as it is educational
$8,445 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Shuguang Z.
Reviewed By Ian P.
Reviewed By Gretchen R.
Reviewed By Susan F.
Reviewed By Joan S.
Reviewed By Jacqueline J.