During this 7-day tour of Japan, witness incredible views of Mt. Fuji, ascend through the thousand gates of Fushimi Inari-Taisha, and immerse yourself in the healing waters of your private onsen. Designed for active seniors, this Japan trip is a must for anyone who wants to travel to this fascinating country. Japan is a country that fuses the ancient with the modern, and you can experience it all by booking today.
Tokyo – Ancient Temple of Tokyo
When your flight lands at Narita Airport, a private driver will greet and transfer you to your accommodation in the heart of the city. Once you have enjoyed some time settling in, your guide will escort you to Sensoji, which is the oldest temple in Tokyo. The wondrous world of ancient crafts and the smells of street food will entice you to investigate the temple more. Tonight, you will dine at a gourmet restaurant. Once your meal is finished, your guide will lead you to the waterways that cross the city before your accommodation for the evening.
Lake Kawaguchi – Mt. Fuji
Fuji – Visit Oshino Hakkai
Hakone – Immerse in an Onsen
Kyoto – Traditional Tea Ceremony
Wakayama – Significant Religious Figures
Osaka – Departure
- Traverse the ancient grounds of Sensoji, which is the oldest temple in the country
- Cruise around Lake Kawaguchi for a magnificent view of Mt. Fuji
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Oshino Hakkai, which is a hot spring that was born from the underground healing waters of Mt. Fuji
- Ascend Mt. Koya to experience the Garan Temple, where you can witness significant religious figures
- Partake in a traditional tea ceremony performed by a geisha in the cultural heart of Japan
- Board the Hakone Ropeway for a journey over hot springs before immersing yourself in the healing waters of a private onsen
- Revel in the majesty of Osaka castle before dining at a Michelin-starred restaurant
$3,866 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Sarah K.
Reviewed By Maura D.
Reviewed By Darrel P.
Reviewed By Shelley K.
Reviewed By Shuguang Z.
Reviewed By Jack Y.