The endless variety of Italy is highlighted on this custom tailored tour along the country’s best sites, within marvelous cities and magnificent landscapes. Witness the intricate detail of Michelangelo’s David. Wander through the antiquity of Rome, where the sensational Colosseum continues to tower over the columns of the Forum. From the romantic canals of Venice to the astounding remains of Pompeii, you will wander along Italy at its best, immersing yourself in exceptional coastline...
Venice - The Best View
The plane arrives in Venice and you can sense the history and celebration of the city no matter the time of year, from Carnival to autumn. You are met at the airport by a private transfer and guided via the water taxi, traversing the Grand Canal where boats and gondolas roam, viewing the arching domes and pink bell tower that rise over St. Mark’s square. Arrive at your hotel located near the historic city center. The energetic cheerful sounds of active visitors are contagious, bringing more excitement to your lavish surroundings. Step out onto the streets and visit the city that has been built on the water. Striding into St. Mark’s Square is an experience in and of itself. The cobblestones are filled with cooing pigeons and jovial children chasing the birds through the open plaza.
Venice - Within the Grandeur
Florence - The Renaissance City
Florence - Artistry for All
Florence - The Wandering Hills
Florence - View from the Tower
Rome - Known Antiquity
Rome - History’s Best
Rome - The Opulence of a Church
Rome - What Remains
Sorrento - Stretching the Coast
Sorrento - Side of Greece
Sorrento - Of the Fond Farewells
- Witness the spectacular city of Venice, including the iconic Doge’s Palace
- Enjoy a gondola ride through the romantic canals
- Experience the Renaissance streets of Florence, filled with grand architecture and sculptures lining the streets
- Delight in a cooking course that will give you unparalleled tastes of Tuscany
- Visit the celebrated Leaning Tower of Pisa within the Field of Miracles
- Explore the Eternal City of Rome, including the Vatican, home of the Sistine Chapel
- Discover the ancient remains of Pompeii
- Revel in the remarkable beauty of the Amalfi Coast and the Blue Grotto of Capri
$4,649 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Gerald N.
Reviewed By Jennifer K.
Reviewed By mark p.
Reviewed By Karen O.
Reviewed By Jennifer T.
Reviewed By Sharon H.