Together, these three cities are calling you to join them, and there are an infinite number of reasons to answer with this 8-day tour. Rome is beckoning, singing to you the triumphs of her past and the incomparable splendor of her present. Florence is begging, enticing you with her world-class art scene and spectacular shopping. Venice is waiting, promising the treasures of a city that is truly unlike anywhere else on Earth.
Rome - Welcome to Italy!
Your first day on the peninsula sees you in its political and cultural heart, as this morning you touch down on the outskirts of resplendent Rome. A private driver will be waiting and ready to take you to your posh and perfect Roman hotel. After dropping off your bags and taking some time to recover from your flight, you’ll be off on a half-day walking tour, led by a private guide who will give you incredible insight into Rome’s history, culture and continuing global importance. The afternoon concludes in fine fashion with a private tasting at one of the city’s poshest wine bars, featuring wines from the heart of Italy and across the world.
Rome - The Allures of an Empire
Rome - A Day in Vatican City
Florence - Through the Tuscan Hills to Florence
Florence - One of Europe’s Greatest Museums
Venice - Goodbye to the Duomo, Hello to St. Mark’s
Venice - Around the Most Serene Republic
Venice - Heading Back Home
- Discover the more modern side of Rome, like the amazing shopping at Via del Babuino and Via Condotti and the eclectic offerings at one of the city’s best wine bars
- Learn about the great victories and heroic statesmen that led the states of Ancient Rome at the inspiring Roman Forum before entering the center of Catholicism and encountering some of the best known art in the world at the Vatican
- Take a first-class train through the spectacular scenery of Tuscany before alighting on the outskirts of Florence, one of the great art capitals of Europe and a much over-looked shopping hub
- Cruise the canals and snake your way through the narrow streets and alleyways of unforgettable Venice, enjoying the artisans that populate the islands of Burano and Murano or simply settling down for a drink at Harry’s Bar on the edge of the magical Piazza San Marco
The rolling hills of Tuscany, the broad and bustling streets of Rome, the sound of the wake of a Venetian canal: these are the images that, perhaps more than any others, scream Italy. This eight-day tour is dedicated to showing off the best of these three major metropolises, these three giants in the world of culture and civilization. And with friendly people ready to meet you every step along the way, you’ll find yourself slowly falling in love with this irresistible country.
Visit some of the greatest art galleries in the Western world, from the immense Vatican Museums that culminate in the stupendous Sistine Chapel to the massive collection at Florence’s Uffizi, one of the finest art galleries in Europe. Enjoy the best in regional Italian fare, like freshly caught and perfectly prepared seafood in Venice, hearty pastas and thick cuts of steak in Florence, and southern Italian specialties like pasta and pizza in Rome. Spend some time in the best of the country’s city squares, such as the Piazza San Marco or the Piazza della Signoria or the Piazza Navonna. Whatever your interests, passions and pursuits, why ever you chose to visit Italy, this is the trip that will give you the perfect reason to return.
$5,923 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Jennifer J.
Reviewed By Melanie G.
Reviewed By Brock T.
Reviewed By Mary F.
Reviewed By Stacy P.
Reviewed By Wan C.