Your 10-day romantic adventure of Tuscany and Umbria will keep your love at the forefront on your personalized Italy tour. Enjoy a passionate embrace on a vineyard, drift down the Tiber River dining on delectable dishes, and climb to the top of a medieval tower for unrivaled views. Take the chance to sneak a kiss around every corner, and fall in love anew amidst the beauty of Italy.
Rome – Arrive in Rome and the Tiber River
Rome is known as the “Eternal City,” and embodies the tenants of Italian culture, from leisure to history, artistic aesthetic to a devoted relationship with romance. Your private transfer will greet you at Rome’s Fiumicino Airport and escort you to your boutique hotel at the heart of the historic city. Ivy drapes over the façade as nearby, the water cascades beneath the empowering figure of Oceanus posing at the center of the Trevi Fountain.
After taking a moment to settle into the comforts of your beautiful hotel, you can make your way to the banks of the Tiber River at Saint Angelo’s Pier and board an elegant boat. The lights over the river will flicker on the water and bring an ethereal glow to Rome while your four-course meal introduces an enticing array of aromas as you bask in the romance listening to the soft strumming of a guitarist. You may have an unadulterated view of the dome of St. Peter’s Basilica soaring above the city as you cruise by on a perfect first night in Rome.
Orvieto – Visit Terni, Narni and Marmore Falls
Spoleto – Travel to Spoleto for a Couple’s Cooking Class
Spoleto – Venture to the Lavish Basilica of Assisi
Montefalco – Tour a Quiet Winery and an Olive Oil Farm
Montalcino – Traverse the Pristine Val d’Orcia region
Siena – Delight in Renaissance Atmosphere
Siena – Indulge in Medieval Allure
Florence – Embrace Historic Beauty and Opulence
Florence – Depart for Home
- Indulge in the romantic atmosphere and delicious cuisine during a four-course meal on a scenic cruise down the Tiber River in Rome
- Delight in the flavors during a private wine and olive oil tour through the secluded and stunning countryside of Umbria
- Climb to the top of Torre Grossa at nearly 175 feet above the cobbled lanes of San Gimignano for an unparalleled view of the Tuscan countryside
- Deilght in luxury, charm, and romantic ambiance in unrivaled accommodations across Umbria and Tuscany
- Bask in the simple yet captivating flavors of Umbrian cuisine with a private couple’s cooking class near Spoleto
- Immerse yourself into the fairytale setting of the medieval towns that decorate the lush hilltops covered with olive groves, chestnut orchards, and vineyards
- Marvel at grand design and intimate details of Michelangelo’s David in Florence before listening to the melodic Gregorian chants at a secluded church above the city
- Visit the Basilica of St. Valentine in Terni, home to the tomb of the patron saint of lovers, St. Valentine, for whom Valentine’s day is named
$3,575 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Brad W.
Reviewed By Joann G.
Reviewed By Geri G.
Reviewed By Karla R.
Reviewed By Andy H.
Reviewed By Ann C.