Private tours of the Vatican Museum and after-hours visits to Venice’s St. Mark’s Basilica capture the exceptional wonder of this 16-day Italy luxury tour. Exclusive cruises along the famed Amalfi Coast and once-in-a-lifetime excursions to Bologna and St. Moritz, opulent suites in five-star hotels and meals at restaurants with multiple Michelin stars embrace your inclinations and celebrate life's opulent pleasures for a perfectly grand experience.
Lake Como – Beginning Your Italian Experience
Greet Italy at Malpensa Airport on the outskirts of Milan, where a private driver will be waiting to take you to the inimitable splendor of your hotel in on Lake Como. You’ll enjoy the unparalleled luxury of one of the best rooms in this exclusive and elegant hotel that also offers a sensational restaurant, a perfectly attentive staff, and views that will take your breath away. Throw in a world-class spa, and you can understand why this is one of the best hotels in Northern Italy. For dinner tonight, enjoy fresh, creative, and perfectly prepared Italian cuisine while you get a splendid view over the azure expanse of Lake Como.
Milan – From the Shores of Lake Como to the Streets of Milan
Lake Como – Through the Alps to Switzerland
Venice – Across the North, Via Verona
Venice – Discovering the Mysteries of the Queen of the Adriatic
Venice – The Environs of Venice
Florence – A Traipse Through Italy’s Culinary Heartlands
Florence – The Capital of the Italian Renaissance
Florence – The Masterpieces of the Uffizi
Rome – Through Tuscany to the Capital
Rome – The Relics of the Eternal City
Rome – Relaxing in Roma
Amalfi Coast – From Ancient Glories to Breezy Shores
Amalfi Coast – The Jewel of Southern Italy
Amalfi Coast – One Last Day on the Italian Peninsula
Naples – Returning Home
- Spend your nights in the finest hotels and dine in the finest restaurants in Italy, from boutique darlings and home-style cuisine on Lake Como to lavish luxury and phenomenal fare in the heart of Rome
- Check out some of Italy’s greatest churches, from the Gothic detailing of the Duomo in Milan to the red-tiled dome and towering campanile of Florence’s Santa Maria del Fiore to the indescribable grandeur of St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City
- Witness some of the greatest art the Western world has ever seen, like Leonardo’s incredible Last Supper fresco in Milan, the statues that line the Piazza della Signoria and fill the Uffizi in Florence, and Michelangelo’s unparalleled ceiling and altar frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
- Have the thrill of being led around romantic and one-of-a-kind Venice with an expert guide, regaling you with stories of this amazing city’s past while you marvel at the highlights of this magical metropolis
- Visit some of the smaller towns of Italy as you make your way across the country, stopping for a respite in the quaint and charming town of Verona and grabbing a bite of the best Italian food you’ve ever tasted in famed Bologna
- Explore the august past of incomparable Rome, from the glories of the Roman Forum to the treasures of the Vatican Museums to modern marvels like the Trevi Fountain and the Piazza Navona
- Enjoy three days in a resort area along the Amalfi Coast that’s been drawing royalty since the Roman Empire
- Cruise the waters of the Mediterranean Sea and discover the summer hideout of emperors and famous Romans at Capri, as well as the gorgeous Blue Grotto
$12,475 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Susan D.
Reviewed By Jim F.
Reviewed By Jennifer K.
Reviewed By Joseph A.
Reviewed By Jennifer J.
Reviewed By Gerald N.