Sprawling teal seashores, flourishing viridian hills, and sandy coral deserts fashion incredible natural environments spilling over Israel, a country you will be besotted with during this tailored 12-day tour. From Roman heritage steeped in the ruins of Acre to the mighty pink sandstone walls of the World Wonder, Petra, Jordan, nature and history are fascinatingly blended in this breathtaking excursion through the Middle East.
Tel Aviv - Glamor, Glitz, and Gourmet Appeal
While Tel Aviv may not be at the top of one’s seaside travel radar, you will quickly realize the dreamy appeal of the city’s glamorous strip of soft sand spreading along the Mediterranean coast from the moment you arrive and transfer to your accommodation boasting spectacular seascape views. Here, you will brush shoulders with celebrities sipping on decadent cocktails at chic cafés and wallow in the creative charm that emanates from a rich arts and culture scene thriving in Tel Aviv. This evening, operatic choruses will ring from boisterous performing centers and melodic fusion jazz will reverberate from hidden restaurants.
Tel Aviv - Culture and Nature Lives Together in Tel Aviv
Acre - Roman History Storied in the Town of Caesarea
Galilee - The Knights Heritage and Wonders of the Wild
Galilee - The Immense Nature Highlights Circling Galilee
Jerusalem - Trails of the Jordan Valley
Jerusalem - Galavanting through the Grounds of Jerusalem
Jerusalem - Environmental Efforts and Israel’s History Books
Jerusalem - The Peaks of Masada and the Waters of the Dead Sea
Eilat - Rappelling Down the Mighty Ramon Crater
Eilat - The Mesmerizing and Meticulous Ancient Art of Petra
Eilat - Across the Arava Desert and Farewells
- Take pleasure in the sights and sounds of Tel Aviv on a serene stroll along the Rothschild Boulevard to try mouth-watering dishes at the Carmel Food Market before relishing the scenery flowering Ganei Yehoshua
- Reel in the ancient Roman history cataloged in the historic sculptures and momentous constructs littering the age-old town of Caesarea
- Lose yourself in the majesty of the Hai-Bar Carmel Nature Reserve’s emerald expanse, learning about and witnessing the mesmerizing endemic creatures that dwell here
- Capture the Crusader City of Acre in all its mighty splendor as you embrace the stories unfolding within the iconic Knights Hall and flooding the city’s ancient underground tunnels
- Let the sparkling sea scenes of the Rosh Hanikra grottoes steal the show as you enter the colossal cliff caves cut into the precipices before retreating to the viridian Hula Lake Nature Reserve
- Relish an epic nature excursion around Galilee leading to the soaring summit of Golan Heights, the pounding streams of Banias Waterfall, and the vast sparkling waters of the Sea of Galilee
- Cruise along the impeccable Jordan Valley to discover the Roman ruins speckling the Beit Shean, witness the wondrous birds soaring across Kfar Ruppin, and learn about the artificial wetlands being developed in the valley
- Uncover the majesty of the Judean Desert, from the soaring summit of the sandy Masada to the sprawling salt-drenched expanse of the Dead Sea
- Let the mesmerizing temples and meticulous art of the phenomenal Petra archaeological site in Jordan blow you away with its near impossible 300 B.C. construction
$6,235 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.89 stars based on 71 reviews.
Reviewed By Nancy H.
Reviewed By John C.
Reviewed By Nina B.
Reviewed By David S.
Reviewed By Wayne M.
Reviewed By Robin T.