Iceland's volcanic terrain, icy glacial landscapes, and charming Nordic culture are yours to immerse yourself in on this lavish and secluded 8-day adventurers tour of iconic destinations including Reykjavik, Thingvellir National Park, Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Grindavík, and more. Every step of the journey is yours to freely embrace the geographical wonders of Iceland during thrilling experiences far from the presence of crowds.
Reykjavik - Nordic Spirit across the Norwegian Sea
Iceland is a winter wonderland for adventurers featuring snow-capped mountains, enormous volcanic plateaus, and an alpine culture that dates back centuries. Its capital city, Reykjavik, is the jumping-off point for travelers eager to immerse themselves in the Nordic spirit that sweeps the Scandinavian Peninsula to the Arctic reaches of Iceland across the Norwegian Sea. You will arrive at a glamorous accommodation nestled in the heart of Reykjavik with access to the lavish, 5-star travelers amenities expected of Iceland’s premier hotels as well as the city’s famous landmarks.
Reykjavik - Inside the Thrihnukagigur Volcano
Reykjavik - Volcanic Activity in the Geldingadalir Valley
Thingvellir National Park - Snorkeling in the Silfra Rift
Kirkjubæjarklaustur - Exploration of the Golden Circle
Kirkjubæjarklaustur - Glacier Kayaking in Vatnajökull National Park
Grindavík - The Svínafellsjökull Glaciers and Blue Lagoon
Grindavík - Goodbye to the Land of Fire and Ice
- Descend underground to the floor of the Thrihnukagigur Volcano’s magma chamber for views of the colossal caverns and colorful chasms composing the dormant volcano’s impressive underworld beauty
- Hike to the summits of rocky mountains overlooking the Geldingadalir valley in the hopes of witnessing a fiery volcanic eruption from a safe distance or to view the after-effects of these jaw-dropping geothermal phenomena
- Snorkel the translucent waters of the Silfra Rift without another soul in sight before you hike the stunning trails that weave across the vast and untouched reaches of Thingvellir National Park
- Explore the highlights of the Golden Circle and more, from the steaming geothermal geysers enveloping the landscape in mist, the brilliant black sands of Reynishverfi beach, and the colossal craters and basalt columns of Kirkjubæjarklaustur
- Embrace the thrill of glacier kayaking in Vatnajökull National Park and glide across the reflective streams to sprawling stretches of icebergs and other sensational snowy landscapes that cover the volcanic country
- Meander across the icy surfaces of the Svínafellsjökull Glaciers, crossing snowy plateaus past ice sculptures, through incredible frosted ridges, and down into the crevices of colossal glacial caverns
- Swim in the steamy and sapphire waters of Blue Lagoon with one of the most extraordinary backdrops of the black rocky Icelandic hills in an iconic natural pool beneath the candy floss clouds
$3,635 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.77 stars based on
Reviewed By Elizabeth G.
Reviewed By Brad S.
Reviewed By JEFFREY R.
Reviewed By Gina R.
Reviewed By Rachel B.
Reviewed By Jackie W.