This 17-day Greece tour is handcrafted for those travelers in search of a blend of guided activities and leisure days that inspires, educates, and allows for plenty of quality time. Perhaps, there is no better playground for families than the Mediterranean paradise of Greece. By the conclusion of your trip, you will have experienced the solidarity that comes with standing alongside those who are most important to you in addition to exploring the wonder that is Greece.
Athens – The City Where Time Stands Still
Athens is an outstanding location to start your tour of this magical country on the southern tip of the Balkan Peninsula. Although it will appear pretty illustrious, historians maintain that the Athenian Golden age was around 400 BC, which is when many of the classical monuments were constructed. Upon arriving at the main Athenian airport, you will be met by a transfer who will carry you the final distance to your conveniently located accommodation.
Athens – Athenian Food Tour
Athens – Unique Treasure Hunt
Zakynthos – The Ionian Island Chain
Zakynthos – The Perfect Beach
Zakynthos – Enjoying a Day of Leisure
Costa Navarino – Origins of the Olympics
Costa Navarino – Reclining in the Sunshine
Costa Navarino – Across the Waves
Costa Navarino – Charting Your Own Course
Costa Navarino – In Search of Nestor's Cave
Nafplio – Greece's First Capital
Nafplio – Discovering Ancient Sites
Santorini – The Cycladic Archipelago
Santorini – An Ancient Volcano
Santorini – Final Full day in Greece
Santorini – Departure
- Set off in Search of Nestor's Cave in the rustic atmosphere of the Costa Navarino, where ancient ruins abound and your next adventure awaits
- Get in touch with your inner athlete on a visit to the famous ruins at Olympia, where you can still set a personal best on the race track run by the ancients
- Follow the Athenian Way up the Slopes of the Acropolis, where you can enjoy some stunning views of Athens as well as the ancient center of the city
- Snack your way through the city on an authentic Greek food tour that will be full of olives, cheeses, souflakie, and other traditional dishes
- Survey the secret beaches, shipwrecks, and sea coves on a boat excursion of Zakynthos, where the regions's historic relationship with the sea will come alive
- Explore the Peloponnesus Peninsula in search of some of the best swimming holes and waterfalls that make the interior of the region just as interesting as the coast
- Enjoy a sunset cruise across the face of a dormant volcano on Santorini, where the blues of the Aegean Sea complement the whitewashed villages
- Paddle your way through the ages on a kayak tour of the coast to visit the ruins of medieval castles and ancient temples
- Visit the origins of one of Greece's earliest civilizations on a day trip to Mycenae, where experts have encountered the remarkably well-preserved remains of this once-thriving empire
- Select your favorite beach in the Greek archipelago as you enjoy plenty of leisure time and share in the region's world-class relaxation
$6,183 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on
Reviewed By Courtney M.
Reviewed By Mark S.
Reviewed By JENNIFER A.
Reviewed By Romen K.
Reviewed By Marc A.
Reviewed By Barb M.