Embrace the history, culture, food, and breathtaking scenery of Greece on this vacation that combines experiences in Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini in nine days. Feel Greek mythology come to life as you explore the Acropolis, spend time on the sweeping golden sands of Mykonos, and discover the Cycladic charms of Santorini. This tailored trip shares the best of Greece, from Athens across the Aegean Sea.
Athens - Welcome to the Capital of Greece
Athens is a dynamic city that offers a glimpse of the ancient world alongside the constant movement of contemporary life. Fifth-century marble pillars, 19th-century Neoclassical architecture, and modern galleries trace the heritage of Greece in the capital. Transferring to your accommodation in the afternoon, you may spend the rest of the day acclimating to the lively atmosphere. You may stroll the narrow cobblestone streets of Plaka, bright with florals and charming tavernas, introduce your palate to Mediterranean flavors on a self-guided culinary tour, and enjoy the historic comforts of Athens when you arrive.
Athens - Tour Antiquity and the Acropolis
Mykonos - Experience the Island’s Glitz, Glam, and History
Mykonos - Soak Up Sunshine on Breathtaking Beaches
Mykonos - Explore Greek Mythology on Delos
Santorini - Discover the Crown Jewel of the Cyclades
Santorini - The Majesty of a Sunset Cruise in the Caldera
Santorini - Embrace the Island at Your Leisure
Santorini - An Enchanting End to Your Adventure
- Enjoy a self-guided tour of the charms of Athens, from the colorful neighborhood of Plaka to authentic Mediterranean tavernas and historic landmarks
- Explore the history of Ancient Greece on a guided tour of the Acropolis and Parthenon
- Spend time soaking up the sunshine on Mykonos, relaxing on breathtaking beaches, wandering Mykonos Town, and retreating to quiet villages for Mediterranean mezze
- Experience the unending seaside beauty of Mykonos on a guided tour of brilliant shores and castaway coves, complete with kayaking, snorkeling, cruises, and more
- Delight in a day trip to the islands of Delos and Rineia to discover the ancient ruins and lonely shores that share insight into Greek history and mythology
- Discover the pleasures of Santorini as you tour the Cycladic caldera’s charming villages, volcanic landscapes, and glistening seascapes on ATVs, kayaks, e-bikes, and more
- Set sail across the Aegean Sea by catamaran on a sunset cruise from Santorini’s shores, revealing the cinematic beauty of the island and its hidden coves
- Unearth the history and culture of Santorini on a trip to the impressive Akrotiri archeological site and a wine-tasting tour of the island’s distinct vintages
$2,920 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on 1397 reviews.
Reviewed By David H.
Reviewed By Randy K.
Reviewed By Sarina P.
Reviewed By Teresa S.
Reviewed By Bryan G.
Reviewed By Janelle R.