Natural history is alive in the Galapagos on this 10-day family adventure. Mystical landscapes are explored, unique wildlife is encountered, and a variety of activities allow the family to explore their own piece of the archipelago. This family vacation trip to Galapagos Islands is handcrafted and combines a traditional cruise with time discovering the Andes. Snorkel with penguins, sunbathe beside sea lions, hike volcanic history, and discover a breathtaking world.
Quito – Arriving in an Ancient City
The old city of Quito leaves history hanging from balconies and courtyards. Located in a compact central area, you'll find the largest collection of Spanish colonial buildings anywhere in South America. Church domes glimmer with their 16th century Moorish roots, historic bishops' palaces have been converted into shopping and dining arcades while pastel-colored streets mingle five centuries of tales. After landing at Quito International, you'll be greeted by your guide and transferred to a hotel in the old city. Check-in and relax. The whole area is very safe and easy to walk as a family.
Quito – Relaxed Quito City Tour
Quito – Zip Lining and Hiking Through the Cloud Forest in Mindo
Quito – Walking on Volcanic Slopes and Visiting the Middle of the World
Galapagos Cruise – Spectacular Bird Nesting Sites on North Seymour
Galapagos Cruise – An Incredible Underwater World in the Western Galapagos
Galapagos Cruise – Swimming with Penguins and Sea Lions
Galapagos Cruise – Intimate Encounters with Giant Tortoises on Santa Cruz
Galapagos Cruise – Iconic and Endemic Specialties on Floreana
Quito – Depart for Home
- Discover the Galapagos archipelago with a 6-day cruise on the new Santa Cruz II, a spacious and comfortable boat that's ideal for family travel
- Explore a Galapagos world above and below the water with seven naturalist guides and a selection of activities
- Marvel at the mating displays of iconic birds, stand beside giant tortoises, find fur seals on the beach, and hike along stunning volcanic cliffs
- Snorkel with sea lions and penguins and enjoy a glass-bottom boat ride to see different species of sharks and rays
- Visit the true middle of the Earth and photograph the family straddling the Equator line
- Hike on the slopes of a dormant volcano and zip line through the cloud forest of Mindo, two outdoor activities for your time in Quito
- Discover the charms of the world's first-ever World Heritage Site with a walking tour of Quito
$11,045 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.88 stars based on
Reviewed By Michael C.
Reviewed By Jeff J.
Reviewed By Mamta S.
Reviewed By Juliana L.
Reviewed By ann h.
Reviewed By Melissa S.