Diverse, multicultural, and naturally breathtaking, during your 10-day Ecuador adventure, you can find a South American country with many surfaces to discover as you explore Quito, the Galápagos Islands, and Chocó Cloud Forest. Visit the capital city’s historic landmarks on walking tours, the enchanting volcanic shores of islands on a yacht cruise, and the flourishing forest teeming with wildlife on adventurous excursions, as you enjoy the best of Ecuador.
Quito - Hola, Ecuador
Ecuador’s capital city, Quito, sits in the northern highlands beneath the soaring Andean peaks. Colonial charm mixes with ancient Incan influence, Moorish design juxtaposes modern South American style, and lush wilderness blankets the surrounding landscape. You will arrive at the airport, meet your private transfer, and head for your accommodation nestled amongst these sensational Ecuadorian hallmarks. You may enjoy the rest of your afternoon freely, embracing the cultural atmosphere at gastronomic neighborhoods and historic plazas or wandering the manicured parks that pepper the bubbly cityscape.
Quito - Ecuadorian Culture and the Equatorial Divide
Galápagos Islands - Sightseeing on Santa Cruz Island
Galápagos Islands - Volancic Adventures and Marine Viewing
Galápagos Islands - The Beauty of Bartolomé and Sullivan Bay
Galápagos Islands - Gorgeous Scenes on Genovesa Island
Quito - Return to the Capital City
Chocó Cloud Forest - Spa Treatments beneath the Trees
Chocó Cloud Forest - Adventures in the Jungle
Chocó Cloud Forest - Adios, Ecuador!
- Tour the thronging cityscape of Quito to the La Mitad del Mundo monument on the equator, the Intiñan Museum of Ecuadorian culture, and the UNESCO-recognized Historic Center
- Explore Santa Cruz Island’s highlands to view the indigenous wildlife and marine life before you enter the enormous natural lava tunnels that cut through the mountains
- Set sail across the Galápagos Islands on a glamorous cruise that begins on the shores of Eden Islet and Sombrero Chino Island, where wildlife thrives across the volcanic landscapes
- Cross the cobalt blue waters of the Galápagos Islands to the breathtaking shores of Bartolomé Isle, and step foot on the white coral-sand of Sullivan Bay and Santiago Island’s ancient lava field
- Glide between the gorgeous Galápagos Islands to see the scenes on Genovesa Island, including the enchanting shores of Darwin Bay and the steep Prince Philip’s Steps leading to a panoramic viewpoint
- Sit back and relax as spa treatments melt your stresses away beneath the towering emerald trees of Chocó Cloud Forest
- Soar between the forest canopy on an open-air cable car system, Dragonfly, before you zipline across green gorges on the Sky Bike, witness the wildlife during the Capuchin Monkey Trail, and swim in the all-natural jacuzzi at Magnolia Waterfall
$6,825 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Fernando C.
Reviewed By Denise G.
Reviewed By Catherine S.
Reviewed By George T.
Reviewed By Kristine S.
Reviewed By George M.