Enjoy the trip of a lifetime with this 18-day Ecuador and Peru tour that will immerse you in the pristine wilderness of secluded islands and the exceptional Inca ruins in the Andes. Travel in complete luxury when searching for blue-footed boobies on rugged shores and trek the trail that winds to Machu Picchu. Bask in the radiant flavors of traditional ingredients that shape contemporary dishes and enjoy dramatic views of Lake Titicaca as you discover, explore, and embrace the unique splendors...
Quito - Arrive in Ecuador’s Capital City
Ecuador’s capital city is high in the Andes and captures a mixture of contemporary culture and the traditions concealed in the greenery of the Ecuadorian Serrias. Sophisticated gastronomy highlights a timeline of local flavors, and vibrant markets overflow with radiant colors. Modern buildings soar over the city and line the mountain slopes. Your flight will land at Mariscal Sucre International Airport, where your private transfers will greet you at customs. The remainder of the day will be yours after you settle in to the luxuries of the five-star Casa Gangotena Hotel. The elegance and luxury of a bygone Ecuador will welcome you to the heart of Old Town with views overlooking the cobblestone lanes and historic whitewashed homes adorned with intricate balconies.
Quito - Discover the Beauty and Charm of Quito
Galapagos - Fly to Santa Cruz for an Island Cruise
Galapagos - Sail around El Barranco and Darwin Bay
Galapagos - Enjoy South Plaza and Santa Fe Islands
Galapagos - Cruise around San Cristobal
Lima - Return to Santa Cruz and Fly to Lima
Urubamba - Travel to Cusco to Find the Pisac Ruins
Urubamba - Bask in a Helicopter Sacred Valley Tour
Urubamba - Witness the Wonders of the Sacred Valley
Machu Picchu - Uncover Machu Picchu’s Hidden Marvel
Cusco - Rediscover Overlooked Machu Picchu
Cusco - Indulge in Cusco’s Captivating Beauty
Puno - Bask in Luxury on an Overnight Scenic Train
Puno - Tour the Unique Splendor of Lake Titicaca
Puno - Traverse Lake Titicaca with a Private Tour
Lima - Fly to Lima to Enjoy Seaside Miraflores
Lima - Savor Lima Gastronomy and Depart for Home
- Revel in the mixture of luxury and wilderness during a Galapagos cruise bound for numerous islands that are home to the likes of blue-footed boobies and sea turtles
- Embrace the majesty of the preserved ruins of Machu Picchu, where the majestic ambiance meets the legend of the hidden city above the Urubamba River
- Bask in the vibrant ambiance of Quito, where Spanish colonial architecture meets the conserved Andean culture
- Follow a portion of the Inca Trail to view the ruins of Machu Picchu from the original entrance of the Sun Gate
- Indulge in the elegant ambiance of a luxurious overnight train that travels from Cusco to Puno for distinctive views of the Andean landscape
- Explore Puno at your pace after consulting with travel experts at your hotel to uncover the tremendous history and culture of the floating islands on Lake Titicaca
- Snorkel with sea lions at Lobos Island for a different perspective of the crystal-clear water and soft shores of the Galapagos
- Enjoy the views of shifting mountains and valleys when traveling on the famous Vistadome train from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu
- Delight in the remarkable flavors of Peruvian cuisine during a private food tour of Lima to sample traditional tastes, such as pisco sour, ceviche, and local coffee
- Dine on organic and local ingredients during a multi-course meal at a private hacienda farm to find a combination of tradition and uniqueness
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Jinhee T.
Reviewed By Tincy G.
Reviewed By Elizabeth S.
Reviewed By Mai D.
Reviewed By Amie S.
Reviewed By lindsay d.