Experience the ultimate adventure during this 14-day Galapagos, Ecuador, and Peru tour. Discover the wild splendors of the famous Galapagos Islands, traverse the captivating diversity of the Amazon jungle, and witness the architectural marvel of Machu Picchu and the preserved Andean culture of Misminay. From penguins to llamas and from sacred wildlife to the Sacred Valley, uncover the breathtaking heritage of natural history and captivating tradition.
Quito – The Capital of Ecuador
The splendor of Quito stands amidst the magnificent Andes. More than 24 churches, a stunning network of museums, and delicious culinary traditions highlight the city’s exceptionalism. Your flight will land at Quito's Mariscal Sucre International Airport, where your private transfer will meet you upon arrival. After settling into the comforts of your luxury hotel, the day will be at your leisure to experience Quito's beauty and charm. You will then venture to the summit of El Panceillo for stunning panoramic views or stroll down the preserved Spanish colonial street of La Ronda.
Galapagos Islands – The Stunning Archipelago
Galapagos Islands – Cruise around Galapagos
Galapagos Islands – Unique Island Biodiversity
Lima – From Ecuador to Peru
Amazon – The Amazon Jungle
Amazon – Wander in the Amazon
Cusco – Into the Sacred Valley
Scared Valley – History of the Sacred Valley
Aguas Calientes – The Machu Picchu Trail
Cusco – Marvels of Machu Picchu
Cusco – Explore San Pedro Market
Paracas – Bask in Fascinating Paracas
Lima – Observe the Nazca Lines
- Witness the incredible biodiversity of the Galapagos Islands including hammerhead sharks, sea lions, parrotfish, and giant albatross.
- Bask in the dramatic and mysterious ruins of Machu Picchu with a guided tour through the renowned Lost City of the Inca.
- Trek a portion of the famous Inca Trail to cover approximately six miles of the 26-mile route.
- Embrace the exotic jungle terrain of the Amazon with a guided tour to view the colorful and lively Chuncho Macaw Clay Lick.
- View the remarkable network of animal and plant designs etched into the red soils of the desert on a scenic flight of the Nazca Lines.
- Venture into the depths of the circular terraces in Moray that drop up to 98 feet.
- Cruise the Pacific waters off the protected Islas Ballestas to find incredible biodiversity teeming with avifauna and marine life.
- Indulge in the comforts of luxury accommodations while reaching adventurous and remote destinations
$13,645 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Jinhee T.
Reviewed By Henry K.
Reviewed By lindsay d.
Reviewed By Elizabeth S.
Reviewed By Nathan P.
Reviewed By Victoria L.