Sample tradition and discover majesty during your cruise down the Rhone River in search of the decadent soul of the culinary arts on your 11-day France food tour. Colorful macaroons and delicious chocolates fill the display windows of chic boutiques and charming vintage-age shops. from Medieval towns to Roman ruins, you can taste your way through cities and villages, and indulge in marvelous vineyards during your custom-tailored France tour.
Paris - First Taste of Parisian Lights and Flavors
Paris is a delectable city in both its monuments and cuisine. The scent of freshly baked macaroons lingers in the doorways of local bakeries. Indulgent, creamy sauces top savory steak dishes. Pastries overtake window displays. Diamonds in boutique jewelry shops glint in the passing sunlight. Your private transfer greets you at Charles de Gaulle Airport upon your arrival in the decadent city. You make your way to the heart of Paris to your hotel located on the Boulevard des Capucines. Quintessential trees line the wide avenue, casting refreshing shade over the walkways. At dinner, you venture to a traditional French restaurant on the famous Champs Elysees. The Arch de Triomphe crowns the boulevard with Place de la Concorde separating the end of the street with the Tuileries Gardens. The original grandeur of the Champs Elysees accentuates the opulent cuisine of the restaurant.
Paris - Illuminating the Sweetness of Paris
Paris - Savory Traditions
Lyon - Luscious Lyon
Lyon - Gourmet Lyon
Viviers - Entering the Walls
Provence - The Pleasures of Provence
Avignon - Luster of Avignon
Chateauneuf-du-Pape - Various Hues of the Countryside
Valence - Savory Layers of the Rhone Valley
Lyon - Leaving from Lyon
- Savor the recipes and flavors of Paris during your private pastry lesson taught by a celebrated pastry chef
- Indulge in a wine tasting tour around the famous wine region of Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration, along with a wine and cheese pairing, at a magnificent cooking school in Valence
- Relish a decadent chocolate experience during your tasting tour of the historic and award-winning chocolateries in Paris
- Revel in the flavors of traditional French cuisine at a Michelin-starred restaurant in Lyon
- Delight in the private market tours showcasing the differences between village markets and the cities of Paris and Lyon; learn the secrets of French cooking from a Parisian chef after your visit to the vibrant market
- Take pleasure in a gourmet dining experience at a fabulous restaurant on the Champs Elysees
$10,720 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Donna J.
Reviewed By Douglas H.
Reviewed By Christopher N.
Reviewed By Dan &.
Reviewed By Sharon M.
Reviewed By Chris R.