Discover the impressive and incredible wonders that have inspired tourists, artists, writers, and photographers for thousands of years during this custom-tailored 9-night tour of Paris and Rome’s highlights. Experience the emblematic beauty of the Eiffel Tower and grandness of the Colosseum. Wander through the great halls of French royalty and indulge in the celebrated tradition of sensational Roman pasta.
Paris – Sunset Visit to the Eiffel Tower
The lively and elegant streets of Paris will welcome you after your arrival at Charles de Gaulle Airport. Your private transfer will escort you to your accommodation in the heart of the city. After having time to settle in to the comforts of your hotel, you will visit the symbol of Paris: the Eiffel Tower. The tower was constructed over the Champs de Mars as the entrance to the 1889 World’s Fair. The tower stands at nearly 1,050 feet tall and soars above the grassy field of the Champs de Mars. You will take the elevator to the top floor for an unparalleled view of Paris at sunset.
Paris – The Louvre and d’Orsay Museums
Paris – The Palace of Versailles and Montmartre
Paris – The Gardens at Giverny
Paris – Wine Tour of the Loire Valley
Rome – Introductory Tour of Rome’s Monuments
Rome – Ancient Rome and Vatican Museums
Rome – Bike Tour and Private Cooking Class
Rome – Galleries of the Borghese Villa
Rome – Departure
- Embrace the breathtaking image of Paris at sunset with a view from the top of the Eiffel Tower
- Witness the incredible detail that shapes the remarkable beauty of Michelangelo’s Pietà when visiting St. Peter’s Basilica
- Wander through the ancient wonders of the Roman Republic and Empire in the preserved ruins of the Colosseum and Arch of Constantine
- View the splendor of master artists on display inside the Louvre Museum, which includes ancient artwork, such as the Winged Victory and the Code of Hammurabi
- Discover unparalleled grandeur in the opulent halls and lavish rooms that decorate the home of the former French monarchy at Versailles
- Sample the stunning flavors of French wines of the Loire Valley accompanied by the incredible layered tastes of locally made cheese
- Explore the depths of Christian history in Rome when visiting the Catacombs of St. Callixtus on the Appian Way
- Delight in the deceptively simple recipes that support the impressive flavor of Roman cuisine during a private cooking lesson
- Relax in the serene gardens at Giverny that inspired the vibrant work of master artist Claude Monet
You can enjoy the capitals of culture at your preferred pace during this 10-day Paris and Rome tour. This adventure aims to capture the beauty, allure, and history of the world-famous cities. You can witness the highlights of Parisian monuments at sunset and wander around the Bohemian ambiance of Montmartre. You can also embrace the charms of Rome’s classic artwork in the Borghese Villa and the masterful architecture of the Colosseum. Your tour will lead you into the depths of Paris and Rome to immerse you in their hidden charms, famous museums, captivating cultures, and exuberant heritage.
The best of Paris will welcome you with five nights in the City of Lights. The romantic aura of Paris attracts visitors with its vibrant culture and remarkable history. You will have the chance to dive deep into the wonders of the city that is famous for its style and grace. You can discover more than the monuments of Notre-Dame de Paris and the Sacré-Coeur by wandering through Monet’s gardens in Giverny and witnessing the lavish halls, apartments, and décor inside the Palace of Versailles.
Four nights in Rome will immerse you in the brilliance of the Republic, the Empire, and the Papal State. The Eternal City showcases the brilliance of Baroque, Renaissance, and Medieval architecture, adding to the 2 million artifacts that decorate the streets and museum galleries. From the steps of where Julius Caesar was assassinated to the Egyptian obelisk at the center of St Peter’s Square, Rome acts as the epicenter for Western history. You can jump into the elaborate way of Italian life with both feet by learning about the traditional cuisine of the city and evolving culinary traditions.
$3,575 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Doyle L.
Reviewed By Navin A.
Reviewed By Antoinette O.
Reviewed By Stephanie L.
Reviewed By Tara W.
Reviewed By Stephanie W.