Southern England has long presented visitors with a stunning array of historical sights and UNESCO-listed attractions, but this 12-day tour of Devon, Cornwall, Kent, and Sussex will present each destination and its enticing gastronomic scene. As you savor the foodie tours, cheese tastings, and wine samplings of this vacation, you will experience a side of English cuisine that is missed by those that never venture away from the traditional pub fare.
London – A British Arrival
As the capital of England, London presents visitors with all the sites and culture that are customary of a top European city. This vibrant metropolis spans the water of the Thames River, and today it will be your playground when you arrive in this stunning setting. After arriving at Heathrow Airport, a comfortable transfer will ensure your smooth arrival to your conveniently located hotel, where you will be able to enjoy the remainder of the day at your leisure.
London – Savoring Your Way through the City
East Grinstead – The Garden of England
East Grinstead – The Tradition of Viticulture
Beaulieu – New Forest National Park
Beaulieu – The Origins of Gin
Chagford – The Heart of Devon County
Chagford – From Vine To Glass
Cornwall – Sipping Through the Ages
Cornwall – Gastronomic Greatness
Bath – Along Apple Orchards
Bath – Departure
- Amble along the scenic banks of the Thames River and neighborhoods of London, where adventure awaits just around the next corner
- Stroll through the ages on a food tour of London to the city's numerous eateries, markets, and award-winning restaurants
- Plunge into the rural beauty of Kent and Sussex to witness the lush landscapes, gardens, and orchards that lend this land its name as the Garden of England
- Savor a wine excursion to learn about the proud tradition of winemaking in Southern England at a series of boutique wineries
- Visit the placid banks of the Beaulieu River and bask in the ambient beauty and soothing atmosphere of rural England
- Witness the aromatic and local origins of gin during a visit to the Bombay Sapphire Distillery, where the proud tradition of producing this iconic beverage will be yours to enjoy
- Ponder the legacy of viticulture in Devon on a stroll through the numerous vineyards that texture the landscape and learn the steps that are required to take wine from the vine to a glass
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant world of English ales during a brewery tour of some of the region's finest beer
- Embark on a foodie tour of Cornwall with a local guide who will happily lead you through a world of meat-filled pastries, savory cheeses, and other tasty treats
- Bask in the relaxing atmosphere of the Roman ruins in Bath and the tradition of cider excellence
$5,455 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Thomas J.
Reviewed By sindey L.
Reviewed By Alyson H.
Reviewed By Karen J.
Reviewed By Katarina V.
Reviewed By Melinda B.