Southern England has long enjoyed a special hold on the imagination and attention of travelers, and this 10-day tour along England's southern coast has been handcrafted for those searching for great food, excellent views, and abundant history. This tour allows you to fully immerse yourself in the culture and heritage of England, making sure that no stone goes unturned by the time of your departure.
East Grinstead – The Garden of England
Your tour of Southern England will begin in the pristine beauty of the aptly named Garden of England. Here, hidden castles, lush woodlands, and manicured gardens will compete for your attention. As if stepping into a Monet painting, this wonderland will be yours to enjoy for two days, during which you find your pace and encounter the many treasures of this region. A visit to Canterbury and the ancient Roman ruins will reveal the full extent of this Mediterranean empire, and the numerous breweries will help you quench your thirst after a day of thrilling explorations.
East Grinstead – Ambling Through the Ages
Amberely – Hidden Gems of Portsmouth
Beaulieu – Gateway to the Isle of Wight
Beaulieu – The Isle of Wight
Chagford – Learning to Fly Fish
Cornwall – A Land That Time Forgot
Cornwall – A Turn for the Culinary
Bath – Reclining in Thermal Bliss
Bath – Departure
- Enjoy an intimate look at the HMS Victory, an 18th-century warship, during a guided tour of the city of Portsmouth
- Amble along the lush walking paths and woodlands of the New Forest National Park to view its pastoral beauty and lush ambiance
- Stand in the shadow of Roman ruins and explore the numerous sites of Southern England that are indicative of the ancient empire's zenith
- Survey the coastal beauty, beaches, and limestone cliffs of Cornwall, where English vessels have plied the water for centuries
- Embark on a guided tour of the iconic Isle of Wight to scan the horizon from the ramparts of a Norman castle
- Take a turn for the relaxing with a fly fishing lesson on the tranquil water of the Tamar River with a seasoned guide
- Bask in the thermal comfort of Bath and view where Romans once founded their regional center of relaxation
- Savor a guided food tour of Cornwall that will be complete with numerous tasty cheeses, champagnes, and pastries
$4,675 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By sindey L.
Reviewed By Thomas J.
Reviewed By Karen J.
Reviewed By dodi b.
Reviewed By Katarina V.
Reviewed By Kathy D.