The Adriatic world will be yours to enjoy on this 21-day tour of Croatia, Slovenia, and Italy. Make your way along the Dalmatian coast to witness rustic villages and stunning views await, venture to Slovenia for an alpine reverie, and conclude your travels in Venice. This tour ensures a balanced approach to every destination you visit.
Dubrovnik – A City with a View
Tucked on the eastern shores of the Adriatic Sea, Dubrovnik is an excellent ambassador for your first day among the Dalmatian Coast and presents visitors with an impressive array of iconic sites and breathtaking views. In the 15th and 16th centuries, salt trading and shipbuilding helped propel the city forward as a maritime power and rival of Venice. Today the city's primary industry is tourism. After your flight arrives, a transfer will ensure your swift arrival to the city center, and you will have the remainder of the day to spend at your leisure.
Dubrovnik – Croatia's Tumultuous Past
Dubrovnik – Day Trip Through Konavle
Dubrovnik – A Day of Leisure in Dalmatia
Hvar – The Road Less Traveled
Hvar – Ambling Through the Ages
Hvar – The Pearl of the Adriatic Coast
Hvar – The Island's Relaxing Atmosphere
Split – Returning to the Mainland
Split – Walking in the Footsteps of Emperors
Rovinj – Plitvice Lakes National Park
Rovinj – Tour of the Brijuni Archipelago
Rovinj – The Hidden Treasures of Istria
Rovinj – An Istrian Reverie
Bled – The Jewel of Slovenia
Bled – Through the Slovenian Hinterland
Bled – Sampling Slovenian Wine
Bled – Relaxing at a Lakeside Retreat
Venice – Italy's Veneto Region
Venice – Italy's Only Floating City
Venice – Departure
- Witness the dramatic struggle of the Balkan Country of Croatia on a walking tour of Dubrovnik and witness how locals still find artifacts from the intense shelling that was suffered by the town in 1991
- Sip your way through a wine tasting experience and sample the delicious vintages and varieties of Dalmatian coastal wine
- Depart the mainland and make your way to the picturesque island of Hvar to view the area's abundant natural beauty that takes the form of fields of lavender and lush woodlands
- Take to the waves on a guided boat tour of the Croatian island of Vis, where sandy beaches and sea caves present visitors plenty of options to explore
- Plunge into Croatia's second-largest city on a guided excursion to Split to experience the city's artistic and Roman legacy
- Stand in the shadow of Diocletian's Palace in Split and enjoy a guided tour that will ensure your access to the history and adventures around each corner
- Witness the pristine natural beauty of Croatia on a visit to Plitvice Lakes National Park, where photogenic lakes have been turning heads for centuries
- Bask in the beauty and culture of the Istrian peninsula and embark on an excursion to the Brijuni Archipelago
- Team up with some four-legged companions on an authentic truffle-hunting expedition to learn about this singular ingredient and its creative uses in Croatian cuisine
- Discover the lakeside beauty of Bled and learn how glaciers carved some of Slovenia's most breathtaking landscapes
$6,820 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on
Reviewed By Pamela B.
Reviewed By Diane H.
Reviewed By Karlie A.
Reviewed By Donna G.
Reviewed By Anna B.
Reviewed By Sean K.