Handcrafted to combine the fabulous highlights of Botswana, Zambia, and Kenya, this 13-day safari is a mixture of massive herds, intimate big cat sightings, and pure tranquility. Immerse yourself in the raw African savannah with the ultimate Africa safaris for seniors. Discover four of the continent’s finest wildernesses on a private safari that offers wonder at every moment.
Okavango Delta – A Watery Wilderness
After landing in Maun this morning, you will board a light aircraft for a flight into the Okavango. This is Africa’s ultimate oasis; it is a lush expanse in the heart of the barren Kalahari Desert. Rainwater arrives from the Angolan Highlands, creating a haven for resident and migratory wildlife species. You will be staying at a luxurious camp on the water, where you will be surrounded by the sights and sounds of a land where people can only ever be visitors.
Okavango Delta – Traditional Canoe Safari
Okavango Delta – Moremi Game Reserve
Linyanti Reserve – Surrounded by Elephants
Linyanti Reserve – Africa’s Ultimate Private Concession
Linyanti Reserve – Tracking Leopards and Wild Dogs
Livingstone (Victoria Falls) – Quick Stop at the Falls
Livingstone (Victoria Falls) – Walking With Rhinos
Nairobi – Victoria Falls
Mara North – Highlights of the Herds
Mara North – Searching for Baby Leopards and Cheetahs
Mara North – Hot Air Balloon Safari
Nairobi – Departure
- Soar above the Masai Mara grasslands on a hot air balloon ride
- Cruise through Africa’s ultimate oasis on a traditional mokoro ride in the Okavango Delta
- Do the safari your way with three days in Linyanti, which is Africa’s finest private concession
- Gasp in wonder at the scale of Victoria Falls and take a stroll amid its roving spray
- Follow zebra and wildebeest across the Mara and admire how lions watch the herds
- Uncover the big game highlights of Moremi and Chief’s Island, where most of Africa’s four-legged mammals congregate in a watery wonderland
- Step onto the savannah during a walking safari with rhinos, which is an experience that is tailor-made for senior travelers
- Search for some of the world’s most elusive species, including wild dogs in Linyanti and baby cheetahs in Mara North
- Surround yourself with the world’s largest elephant population and completely lose track of how many surround you
$16,557 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By catherine r.
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By Philippe G.