On this 8-day tour, enjoy what is best of Belize, from the stunning natural beauty of the famous barrier reef to the heights of the impressive Mayan ruins at Xunantunich. Perched on the eastern edge of the Yucatan Peninsula, Belize remains a top destination for those visiting Central America. By the time the sun sets on your adventures, Belize will leave you charmed and wanting more.
Rainforest Lodge – Welcome to the Jungle
Belize is the perfect setting for a tropical getaway because it offers spectacular weather in addition to a rich cultural heritage. Perched on the eastern side of the famous Yucatan Peninsula, the country provides a laid-back alternative to some of its more populous neighbors. After your arrival at Belize's main international airport, you will make your way to a rainforest lodge and into the heart of the Maya mountains. After your arrival, you will have the remainder of the day to explore your lush accommodation and surrounding area.
Rainforest Lodge – The Savory Side of Belize
Rainforest Lodge – The Mayan Ruins of Xunantunich
Placencia – The Five Blues Lake Region
Placencia – Dip Below the Waves
Placencia – Products of the Cocoa Plant
Placencia – Charting Your Own Course
Placencia – Completing Your Belizean Adventure
- Enjoy a dip below the waves on a snorkeling adventure through the world's second-largest Barrier reef
- Encounter the ancient traditions of the Mayan civilization during a private cooking course with local ingredients and recipes
- Stand in the shadows of Belize's famous ruins of Xunantunich, where excavated structures offer a stunning glimpse into what ancient life was like
- Paddle your way through the Five Blues Lake and enjoy a memorable environment where the blue of the water contrasts with the limestone, creating a brilliant cocktail of color
- Sample the savory chocolate heritage of Belize on a visit with an expert chocolatier that will allow you to sample a variety of products from the cocoa plant
- Pay a visit to the region's many swimming holes that are complete with refreshing water that rushes over the edge to form a natural waterfall
- Recline in the relaxing ambiance of your seaside resort with an attentive staff that will ensure you have a comfortable stay
$3,843 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.95 stars based on 66 reviews.
Reviewed By Nina B.
Reviewed By ben m.
Reviewed By Ruth A.
Reviewed By Sue B.
Reviewed By Richard M.
Reviewed By Chris B.