Belize’s diverse and bountiful natural beauty is displayed on your 10-day family adventure to the Ancient Mayan ruins of San Ignacio, the incredible underground caves near Belmopan, and the breathtaking Belize Barrier Reef off the picturesque coast of Placencia. Trek, paddle, zipline, sail, and more to explore the ancient cities, lush rainforests, glistening shorelines, and captivating caves that await on this thrilling family tour.
San Ignacio - Welcome to Belize’s Breathtaking Rainforests
Belize is an unassuming Caribbean-style paradise on the eastern coast of Central America that will invite you to explore dense rainforests, lively reefs, and turquoise coastlines after you transfer to a family lodge in the Cayo District. The journey from the airport through Cayo will reveal the natural beauty of Belize’s savanna and the magnificent Maya Mountains. Your unique eco-lodge for the following nights features lavish amenities and top-class service in and amongst Cayo’s flourishing rainforest. Here, you will admire the panoramic views of Black Rock Canyon, the Macal River, and the forest canopy where colorful birds perch between flights.
San Ignacio - Memories of Ancient Maya
San Ignacio - Explore Guatemala’s Maya Biosphere Reserve
Belmopan - Enter the Cave of the Stone Sepulchre
Belmopan - Paddle Five Blues Lake National Park
Belmopan - Jungle Safari After Dark
Placencia - Soar across the Flourishing Forest Canopy
Placencia - Snorkel the Belize Barrier Reef
Placencia - Discover Placencia at Your Pace
Placencia - Reminisce on Your Family Fun
- Explore the ancient stepped pyramids and Mesoamerican ball courts of the Xunantunich Mayan Ruins, and capture views of the Cayo District atop El Castillo temple
- Tour the Tikal Temples in Guatemala’s Maya Biosphere Reserve, and learn about the Ancient Mayan civilization as you wander to each architectural wonder
- Enjoy an adventure unlike any other as you enter the Actun Tunichil Muknal underground cave complex and peruse the mazelike passageways to The Cathedral
- Paddle across the cobalt blue waters of the Five Blues Lake National Park and plunge into the sparkling calcite crystal caves that carve the karst limestone cliffs
- Partake in a thrilling Jungle Safari After Dark where your family will find out what happens under the veil of the night and encounter the creepy creatures firsthand
- Race across the lush emerald Belize rainforests on a thrilling Angels Falls Belize ziplining tour over jungle canyons and through the canopy
- Escape to the sparkling Placencia coastline and snorkel over the fluorescent coral formations teeming with colorful marine life in the Belize Barrier Reef
- Hike the illustrious Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, see the Black Howler Monkeys on the Monkey River boat tour, and cruise the Placencia mangroves during sunset
$5,745 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on
Reviewed By Malorie A.
Reviewed By Richard M.
Reviewed By Vadim F.
Reviewed By Lisa C.
Reviewed By Sumana B.
Reviewed By Prashanth S.