Indulge in the grandeur of the alps and the heritage of Central Europe during this 14-day luxury tour of Slovenia, Austria, and Switzerland. Regal castles and charming villages capture diverse cultural layers. From sipping premier wine to lounging in an outdoor spa and enjoying a traditional tavern to searching for secluded ibex, this active tour immerses you in the delights of Central Europe's soaring summits and grand imperial palaces.
Vienna - Arrive in Charming Vienna
The beauty of Vienna derives from the grandeur of Baroque streets and imperial palaces. Musical masterpieces hum through the streets, and coffeehouses retain a sense of artistic and political allure. The dazzling allure of the Hapsburgs’ legacy filters through the museum galleries and across the city's glitzy architecture. To begin your adventure, your flight will land at Vienna’s international airport. Your private transfer will meet you at customs and escort you to the aristocratic comforts of your hotel at the heart of the city for an introduction to the heritage of a preserved 19th-century palace.
Vienna - Viennese Culture and History
Vienna - The Regal Ambiance of Vienna
Villany - Wine Taste in Villany
Zagreb - Explore Hidden Brod
Zagreb - Lovely the Zagorje Countryside
Bled - The Beauty of Ljubljana and Bled
Lienz - Delight in the Julian Alps
Lienz - Search for the Majestic Ibex
Vaduz - Visit Innsbruck and Liechtenstein
Vaduz - Liechtenstein's Hidden Valley
Weggis - Visit Lucerne en route to Weggis
Weggis - The Grandeur of the Swiss Alps
Zurich - Depart for Home
- Experience the grandeur, opulence, and prestige of the former Habsburg dynasty on a private tour of Vienna
- Embrace the unparalleled charm of Lake Bled on a stroll around the waterway that will reveal the medieval castle and isolated island church
- Search for the wild landscape of Hohe Tauern National Park with your guide to find battling ibex and rugged terrain
- Sample the remarkable premier wines of Hungary with a dinner and wine pairing in the Villany wine region
- Enjoy insight into the preserved display of historical culture set in the hills of Zagorje when visiting the Kumroven heritage village
- Discover the tremendous trails and hidden villages of Liechtenstein's hidden valley during a cycling tour in view of castles and lush slopes
- Wander the fascinating historic center of Lucerne's medieval Old Town to find covered bridges and monuments
- Sooth your muscles and mind in an outdoor alpine spa for a relaxing panorama of the surrounding landscape
- Delight in the unique flavors of a traditional Viennese wine tavern that is known for seasonal vintages, cultural cuisine, and enticing music
- Revel in the refreshing comforts, relaxing ambiance, and elegant decor of luxurious accommodations
$5,455 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Linda G.
Reviewed By debra P.
Reviewed By Maynard T.
Reviewed By Cynthia C.
Reviewed By Almas M.
Reviewed By Amy W.