This 9-day adventure perfectly pairs luxury in the cosmopolitan city and active excursions, creating the ideal balance of a comfortable setting and mother nature. Australia is known for being a wild and vast nation. It is also known for being the perfect destination for outdoor lovers, making it the ideal choice for a luxurious vacation, especially in Sydney. From flying over the Sydney Harbour in a helicopter to hiking through the Blue Mountains, this getaway is one that you will never forget.
Sydney – Helicopter Ride over the Harbor
When you arrive in Sydney, your private driver will be waiting to meet you at the airport. Your driver will then deliver you directly to your luxurious accommodation in Sydney, where you can settle in and have a bit of time to regroup. Your first exciting Aussie excursion will be a private helicopter ride over Sydney Harbour. There is no better way to gain a first impression of the amazing city than by a private helicopter tour. It will certainly make you all the more excited to explore the city in the coming days. As the sun sets and lights up the sky with a kaleidoscope of brilliant oranges, reds, and lavenders, you will make your way back to the ground.
Sydney – Climb Sydney Harbour Bridge
Sydney – The Blue Mountains
Sydney – 4WD Safari Tour
Sydney – Hike in Royal National Park
Sydney – Kayak through Berowra Valley
Sydney – Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Sydney – Sandboarding and 4WD Adventure
Sydney – Departure
- Soar over Sydney Harbour on a thrilling helicopter ride during sunset
- Hike to your heart’s content while witnessing many of the iconic sights in the Blue Mountains
- Embark on a 4WD safari tour that will introduce you to all of the unique Australian wildlife in their natural habitats
- Indulge in the exclusive experience of climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge at the break of dawn to watch the sunrise
- Paddle among the most picturesque scenery in all of Australia on a kayaking adventure in the Berowra Valley
- Spend the day in Port Stephens, sandboarding, appreciating the sights, and indulging in a river cruise
- Delight in a guided nature trek to the iconic Figure 8 Pools on a day of exploring the great outdoors in Royal National Park
- Marvel at the birds’ eye view of Wollongong Beach during a skydiving experience that is completely optional
$10,057 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Dana D.
Reviewed By Kathleen K.
Reviewed By Marjorie G.
Reviewed By Damon S.
Reviewed By Marita S.
Reviewed By Lou P.