Discover three paradises lost in the South Pacific that connect the diverse experiences of Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji. Traverse the landscape and connect vineyards with ice fields and exotic palm-dappled beaches with famous city attractions. Indulgence is at the heart of this unique three-week itinerary, every day an opportunity to explore these sentinels in the Pacific; helicopter tours, cruises through fjords, submarine journeys, and spas hidden in the wilderness.
Day 1 - 2
Sydney – Iconic Sights Welcome You to Australia
After arriving, your private transfer takes you to your five-star hotel to recuperate from your flight. Then, you board a cruise liner and pass under the great archway of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, its vivid steel brilliance the next necessary photo. The Parramatta River slices through the heart of Sydney defines the city and connects some of the world's great icons. White sails reflect in its waters; the famous Sydney Opera House dominates the riverfront from afar. As the luxury cruise winds inland, appreciate Sydney's rural setting as the city is surrounded by lush hills and distant peaks. As lunch is served as you cross under the bridge, cruise out towards Australia's vast coastline. The afternoon Parramatta cruise provides an easy introduction to all the famous sights, without you having to walk around.
Your second day is left free, giving you time to discover the city and your own pace. There are history and heritage at The Rocks, resonant performances inside the Opera House, and a series of superb Victorian buildings all within walking distance of your hotel. Darling Harbour presents the city's futuristic style as fine dining restaurants hang over the Parramatta waters. If you already crave the beach, choices abound. Bondi is the most famous and filled with surfers most days, but a nearby coastal walkway takes you to the quieter sand of Cloverly and Bronte.
Day 3 - 4
Hunter Valley – Boutique Vineyards and the Stunning Blue Mountains
Day 5 - 6
Melbourne – Inspiring Tones in Australia's Cultural City
Day 7 - 9
Bay of Islands – Sublime Coastal Serenity and Undeveloped Beaches
Day 10 - 12
Hawkes Bay – New Zealand's Dramatic Landscapes and Wineries
Day 13 - 15
Queenstown – Adventure Amidst Snow-Capped Mountains and Spectacular Fjords
Day 16 - 19
Laucala – An Exotic Island Retreat in Fiji
Laucala – Experiencing the Delights of Paradise
Laucala – Departure
- Discover the best of all three countries, traveling from the icons of Southeastern Australia to the wilderness of New Zealand, then the remote bliss of Fiji
- Explore the famous sights of Sydney and wander through the country's cultural heart – Melbourne
- Savor the exciting flavors of the countries' wine regions with nights spent in the Hunter Valley and New Zealand's Hawkes Bay
- Wallow in the wilderness of New Zealand as you spend three days on the South Island, surrounded by fjords and mountains that spill into the rainforest
- Kick off the shoes and delight in the absolute serenity of Laucala Island; a remote Fijian paradise lost in the Pacific Ocean
- Head beneath the water to discover vast untouched reefs; choose snorkeling, scuba diving, or trips in a deep flight submarine
- Take a luxury day boat cruise along two of the Southern Hemisphere's most memorable waterways, the Parramatta River and Milford Sound
- Feel the pull of nature with three nights in New Zealand's Bay of Islands, where volcanic hills hide exotic rainforest and untouched beaches
$24,565 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Sergei S.
Reviewed By Gene W.
Reviewed By Rob W.
Reviewed By Amy k.
Reviewed By Adrienne V.
Reviewed By Nita K.