Your 8-day family-friendly Argentina tour promises the thrill of centuries-old tunnels hidden beneath feet and the excitement of 60,000 soccer fans cheering for their favorite team. Follow the powerful steps of tango. Embrace the sounds of crashing water echoing from Iguazu Falls. Your tour will introduce the family to vivacious traditions, enchanting landscapes, and passionate culture experienced in daily life from dancing to cooking, art to soccer.
Buenos Aires – Enjoy a Familial Welcome in Buenos Aires
The beauty of Argentina can be summed up in the variety of Buenos Aires. Wide avenues grace the city center. The greenery of La Palermo speaks to the landscape and love of cowboy culture outside of the commercial capital of the country. Mansions and artist colonies spring up in the 47 barrios (neighborhoods), each one carrying the banner of a definitive characteristic that has defined the neighborhood. Fashionable boutiques fill the windows of Avenida Santa Fe.
When your family arrives at Ministro Pistarini International Airport, your transfer quickly greets you. Once inside the city, the grandeur of the past and vibrancy of the present come into focus. The aroma of chocolate and freshly baked alfajores calling from jovial cafes. The pearled, neoclassical façade of the Metropolitan Cathedral overlooks the Plaza de Mayo. The city has something to captivate the entire family, from tango dancers to painters, museums dedicated to writers to sports fanatics celebrating the triumphs of the Boca Juniors soccer team. When you arrive at your accommodation in the luxurious neighborhood of La Recoleta, the family settles into the quiet and opulent comforts.
Buenos Aires – Find the Secrets and Charms of Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires – Visit the Neighborhoods of Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires – Explore Argentina’s Soccer Culture in Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires – Experience the Cowboy Traditions
Iguazu Falls – Visit the Brazilian Side
Iguazu Falls – View the Argentinian Spectacle
Iguazu Falls – The Rush of It All
- Enjoy a private tour that takes the family into the secret passageways lingering underneath the oldest neighborhoods of the city
- Delight in the dazzling displays of tango dancers
- Traverse the walkways of Iguazu National Park for a fascinating view, and experience an up close and personal view of Iguazu Falls
- Revel in a visit to the La Bombonera stadium and the Boca Juniors soccer museum
- Cross the Rio de la Plata to stroll along the streets of the colonial town of Colonia del Sacramento
- Relish time with your family, creating unforgettable memories with the backdrop of Argentina’s vibrant culture and historic streets
$6,235 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Adele M.
Reviewed By Henry K.
Reviewed By Anne N.
Reviewed By Jennifer K.
Reviewed By Chris G.
Reviewed By Roger S.