Zimbabwe will take you closer as photography hides abound for your easy viewing as you walk amongst elephants, take a boat with hippos nearby and antelopes run through your camp. Your weeklong safari will explore the heart of the country’s experience with days packed with unique safari activities, breathtaking encounters, and authentic luxury accommodation. There will be hardly anyone else around on your as you discover the big-game beauty of Victoria Falls, Hwange, and Mana Pools, all destinations...
Victoria Falls – Sunset Dinner Cruise and the Charms of the Zambezi
Land in Victoria Falls and you will likely expect the roaring river, the giant waterfall, perhaps even the baboons. But check into the tented camp, and there’s a herd of elephants welcoming you. Hippos are down in the water below, and a zebra herd is grazing next to your suite. It’s all an indication of how wildlife plays an essential role almost everywhere in Zimbabwe. Your camp is set within its own wildlife reserve, with the prime attractions being the animal that gives the camp its name. Spend the afternoon relaxing at the camp, watching more than just elephants wander past, opening your ears to the strange sounds of the bush.
There are only a handful of guests in the entire reserve, helping ensure tranquility after the flight. As the afternoon ebbs away, you glide along the Zambezi, a dinner cruise opening up the wonders of this famous waterway. Hippos are emerging from the water just as you’re served your starter. Nile crocodiles are sloping into the water as sunset tones ripple across the water. Dessert is accompanied by haunting sounds, the monkeys piping up and the baboons guiding you back towards the camp. Elephant Camp is pristine, with spacious canvas suites that overlook the spray from Victoria Falls. From a wooden veranda, you watch the wildlife from comfy chairs, an experience that continues into the night.
Victoria Falls – The Majestic Falls From the Land and the Air
Hwange National Park – Brilliance of the Big Game Safari Experience
Hwange National Park – Personalizing Your Dream Safari Program in Hwange
Hwange National Park – More Than Just Lions and Elephants
Mana Pools National Park – World Heritage Wetlands
Mana Pools National Park – Exploring All the Perspectives
Mana Pools to Harare – Final Safari Memories and Departure
- Marvel at the world’s most powerful waterfall by experiencing Victoria Falls from the land, the water, and the air
- Hwange National Park is one of Africa’s greatest wilderness, and you’ll spend three days exploring its drama and enchantment
- Celebrate the bounty of the wetlands with two days in Mana Pools, a World Heritage safari landscape that’s densely populated by giant mammals
- Zimbabwe loves to show visitors different angles, and this week-long safari will incorporate everything from walking safaris to photography hides, intimate boat safaris to nighttime drives
- Discover how authenticity and opulence combine by staying at Zimbabwe’s best-tented camps, where Western luxuries don’t interrupt the constant arrival of wildlife
- Zimbabwe’s remote parks are connected by light aircraft, gorgeous aerial journeys that minimize travel time and deliver endless photographic vistas
- The safari experience goes far beyond the Big Five; you’ll find the most famous animals along with over 100 other mammal species
$7,115 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on 375 reviews.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Janet W.
Reviewed By Bettisu C.
Reviewed By Linda R.
Reviewed By Brenda W.
Reviewed By Marcia H.