Gorillas stand resplendent in the thick and mystical forests of Bwindi. Chimpanzees jump through the tropical colors of Kibale as hippos and elephants surround the remote waters of the Kazinga Channel. Western Uganda will take you into a strange world to provide some of the world's most inspiring natural encounters. With two gorilla trekking experiences included, this luxury 8-day safari connects Kibale, Queen Elizabeth, and Bwindi National Parks and the wildlife highlights of Uganda.
Kibale National Park – Scenic Flight and Surrounded by the Sounds of the Rain Forest
Uganda's landscape is of rainbow red as the ground blurs from blunted orange to bashful crimson, and then to a raw cobalt and into the remains of thick muddy trails. It's the color that many people imagine when they think of Africa, the one that elegantly contrasts with the burning red of the sunset. A scenic flight from Entebbe to Kibale will take just over an hour to save a day's travel when going by road. It will reveal the Ugandan kaleidoscope and showcase the tones that define the country. Touch down and it's a short transfer to your lodge, which is fully surrounded by the mystical calls of the monkeys. Over a dozen primates inhabit this national park, and various types of monkeys grace the trees around your verandah. Close your eyes, and the soundtrack will provide an incredible appreciation for how remote you are. Before the scenic flight, you will be assisted upon arrival at Entebbe International, with a representative to bring you to the small plane destined for Western Uganda.
Kibale National Park – Intimate Chimpanzee Trekking
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Sailing Along the Wildlife-Rich Kazinga Channel
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Big Game Safari on Uganda's Plains
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – From Tree-Climbing Lions to the Forest's Mystique
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – Up Close With Wild Mountain Gorillas
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – Second Gorilla Trekking Experience in the Forest
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – Scenic Flight Over Bwindi and Departure
- Wander through the mystical forests of Bwindi National Park and gasp at your first glimpse of wild mountain gorillas
- Enjoy two dedicated gorilla tracking experiences to admire the contrasts between two different troops who inhabit the forest
- Surround yourself with wild chimpanzees in Kibale National Park as the exquisite primates have recently habituated to human presence
- Cruise along the Kazinga Channel to discover Uganda's most abundant wildlife abundant area, with hippos and elephants mixing with a range of antelopes
- Game drive across the savannah of Queen Elizabeth National Park to find tree-climbing lions and wandering four-legged nomads
- Savor the mystique with a scenic flight over Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and a flight across Uganda's red interior
$8,075 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on 46 reviews.
Reviewed By Richard K.
Reviewed By Katherine M.
Reviewed By Shannon B.
Reviewed By Janice K.
Reviewed By Christine D.
Reviewed By Jose A.