Diversity defines the Ugandan experience. Trek to see gorillas and chimpanzees, take a horseback ride with the herds, cruise by boat and walk to see the big game of the savannah, and discover tree-climbing lions. The country’s destinations are wildly different, and there is always a fresh angle to uncover, from nighttime game drives, safari walks, and rare monkeys that surround your lodge. Encompassing five national parks, this two-week Uganda safari celebrates diversity and exclusivity, mixing...
Entebbe - Sunset Cruise on Lake Victoria and the Equator
African sunsets are magical, the sun appearing larger than usual, burning orange as it dips towards the horizon. It sends out layers of color, washing the waters of Lake Victoria with colors of yellow and ochre red. It only takes one sunset to appreciate how much closer to nature you are in Africa and to understand that Africa is unlike any other continent you may have visited before. Land in Entebbe today, and you are transferred to a lavish hotel on the shores of Lake Victoria. After taking a few hours to relax, you head out on a sunset lake cruise, where you watch the sunset from the equator, the colors mingling along the water. Back at the hotel, you have dinner along the shore, listening to the soft sound of waves created by the lake breeze.
Murchison Falls National Park - Aerial Safari
Murchison Falls National Park - Game Drives with Africa’s Giants
Kibale National Park - The Mystique of the Equatorial Forest
Kibale National Park - Authentic Encounters with Chimpanzees
Queen Elizabeth National Park - Tree-climbing Lions
Queen Elizabeth National Park - Flexible Safari Day
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park - Lions Chasing Antelope and into the Gorillas’ Realm
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park - Up-Close with an Entire Gorilla Troop
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park - Second Gorilla Trekking Experience
Lake Mburo National Park - Walking with the Antelopes
Lake Mburo National Park - Cantering with the Herds on Horseback
Entebbe - Back to the Serene Lake
Entebbe - Departure
- Trek into a dense jungle and spend an hour with a critically endangered gorilla troop
- Explore the scorched East African savannah on game drives, admiring tree-climbing lions and the intense drama provided by predators
- Discover Africa’s big game from a relaxed perspective with boat safaris along the River Nile in Murchison Falls National Park, as well as along the Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Canter along with the herds on a horseback safari in Lake Mburo National Park
- Go chimpanzee trekking in the Kibale Forest, admiring the similarities between yourself and these remarkable characters of the trees
- Feast your eyes on rural Uganda with an aerial safari, a chance to savor the colors of the savannah where you will touch down on an airstrip surrounded by wildlife
- Go gorilla trekking a second time, meeting a different troop, and admiring the intricate behaviors of individuals
- Wander across the big-game savanna and soak up the feeling of the wild with walking safaris in different national parks
- Cruise across Lake Victoria, crossing the equator while taking in the charms on Africa’s largest lake
$18,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.83 stars based on 54 reviews.
Reviewed By Joe R.
Reviewed By Gina W.
Reviewed By carmen c.
Reviewed By Skylar R.
Reviewed By Alexa G.
Reviewed By Emily F.